JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey ya'll I am waiting on a BGC for a stripped AR-10 lower that has been in the cue for going on three weeks now. The FFL currently in possession of the item are not releasing under the three-day rule. I was wondering if it would be possible to pay said FFL to ship the item to a different shop that IS releasing firearms under the three-day rule. I assume I would need to submit a new BGC if so, right? Would this be possible?

Hey ya'll I am waiting on a BGC for a stripped AR-10 lower that has been in the cue for going on three weeks now. The FFL currently in possession of the item are not releasing under the three-day rule. I was wondering if it would be possible to pay said FFL to ship the item to a different shop that IS releasing firearms under the three-day rule. I assume I would need to submit a new BGC if so, right? Would this be possible?
Yes it's possible but only if your FFL is willing. If your FFL is not willing, you can contact OSP but you will be burning any bridges you had with that FFL.

Last Edited:
Yes you can,, I just did,, if your FFL won`t do it then they are not a very good FFL,,,, Why should they care ? They got your money the first time,, it is legal to transfer it to another FFL,,, ask them politely,, good luck

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top