Oregon Rifleworks
HighLine Firearms
Gun Deals
Buster Beaver Cerakote

WTS WA Portugees 762x51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Sorry about that, classified ad, not opinion thread. You are correct. I would still like to know if it is Burdan primed or not.

powermad

Reactions
Yes, Port is Berdan primed ammo.
Vacuum sealed heavy plastic battle packs, 30 year old ammo always looks new and shiny when I open one.

Stomper

Reactions
  • Three Bags of Trash
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2018
  • Woke Up Like This
  • Howdy Y'all
His asking price is just about right...

FYI- I just plowed through several hundred rounds of ‘84 Malaysian 7.62x51 MILSURP.... probably stored in a hot bunker for years.... berdan primered, non-corrosive. Every round shot minute of man just fine

Most euro MILSURP is berdan primered and will generally have better QA/QC than South Pacific countries will... and for those of you in Rio Linda, CA .... Portugal is in Europe..... :D

GLWS!! :s0155:

powermad

Reactions
Most euro MILSURP is berdan primered and will generally have better QA/QC than South Pacific countries will... and for those of you in Rio Linda, CA .... Portugal is in Europe..... :D
That's because the European ammo is 7.62 NATO, same specs as Lake City 7.62 NATO.
If it doesn't have the circle cross stamp it's just a 7.62x51 and doesn't meet NATO standards.

osprey

Reactions
I have shot a metric crap ton of this in my fals and it is great ammo. I still have some in battle packs for a rainy day. Price is about right glws.

Reactions: ron
Reactions
The guy complaining about $100 surplus battle packs in 308 is out of his mind. That's a smoking deal I would take it all but I'm way up north.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• TJ Gun Sales
    2.00 star(s)
    My form 4 cleared on 04/10/2020 I had to fight tooth and nail for TJ's to find my tax stamp. There was never any urgency or concern in their...
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent service
  • 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
  • Cascade Loan & Sporting Goods
    3.00 star(s)
    I am giving this review because at one time I was a really big customer there. Back in the day, I bought at least a dozen used guns from Cascade...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    1.00 star(s)
    Took the day off today to go see my cancer Dr in Potland and stopped by Cabelas on the way back to work. They were open an hour early (9:00) for...
Top Bottom