JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Sorry about that, classified ad, not opinion thread. You are correct. I would still like to know if it is Burdan primed or not.

Yes, Port is Berdan primed ammo.
Vacuum sealed heavy plastic battle packs, 30 year old ammo always looks new and shiny when I open one.

His asking price is just about right...

FYI- I just plowed through several hundred rounds of '84 Malaysian 7.62x51 MILSURP.... probably stored in a hot bunker for years.... berdan primered, non-corrosive. Every round shot minute of man just fine

Most euro MILSURP is berdan primered and will generally have better QA/QC than South Pacific countries will... and for those of you in Rio Linda, CA .... Portugal is in Europe..... :D

GLWS!! :s0155:

Most euro MILSURP is berdan primered and will generally have better QA/QC than South Pacific countries will... and for those of you in Rio Linda, CA .... Portugal is in Europe..... :D

That's because the European ammo is 7.62 NATO, same specs as Lake City 7.62 NATO.
If it doesn't have the circle cross stamp it's just a 7.62x51 and doesn't meet NATO standards.

I have shot a metric crap ton of this in my fals and it is great ammo. I still have some in battle packs for a rainy day. Price is about right glws.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.