JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NancyWT at th OP link needs some more love from us :)

Here you go:
upload_2015-4-25_11-7-49.png

BECAUSE WE Califotrnians HAVE A HUGE HEAD START on what you will be dealing with and can give you insights on what else is gonna be thrown at you next (And how we have fought against them and even had a little success ...

Perhaps you misunderstood the context of my statement. ;)

I'm talking about anti-2A "out of staters" coming to our state and getting a seat at committee tables and public testimonies to shoot their mouths off endorsing anti-2A measures, over state residents that want nothing to do with this tyranny and get stuck having to live with it.

From his screed; "...When we look at the experience of other states that have closed these gun law loopholes, we can appreciate the potential improvement in public health. Eighteen places have closed loopholes and expanded background checks on handgun purchases, making them less dangerous places to live: 46 percent fewer women are shot to death in domestic abuse situations; 48 percent fewer police officers are shot to death in the line of duty; and there are 48 percent fewer gun suicides...."

I'm calling Bull S#!t on that one. Cite your facts and quote your sources, Doc, or I'm calling you a liar. Plain and simple.

Oh, snap, I forgot.....facts and logic don't matter when you've got an agenda to further. Disgusting....

The thing that always gets me is how they think a background check is going to save a life.

If I am a regular guy with no criminal record today I get a gun in a parking lot or a store and it goes in the safe and that is it.

If I am a guy WITH a criminal record, I DON'T go to an FFL and I STILL get a gun in a parking lot.

It doesn't matter if there is a law or not, no behavior is changed except those of us that follow the law pay $15 or $25 or whatever. We all, legal and illegal, still get all the guns we want.

However there is one thing that changes. Now there is a record of every legal sale somewhere. Not that it is going to solve one single crime because the illegal gun owner didn't go through the check.

You know, I think they don't care about the lives because none will be saved, I think they just want the records...

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top