JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Went today. First and probably last one I will be going to. Wasn't all to impressed and saw some "good" deals. But a lot of overly priced items.

I did however invest in a P3AT from ABG CORVALLIS GUNS (Thanks guys for taking the last order of the night...I am the fat guy). Went out and shot it after the purchase..I like. Now I need more ammo.

Gun show was ok , some good deals to be found and some not so good ones also. Found a brick of LRG rifle primers finally, a little overpriced but i'm set for a while now. I have been looking for a 9mm and it gave me the chance to get some hands on feel for whats out there, I think i'm gonna go with the Taurus pt92......

Gun show was ok , some good deals to be found and some not so good ones also. Found a brick of LRG rifle primers finally, a little overpriced but i'm set for a while now. I have been looking for a 9mm and it gave me the chance to get some hands on feel for whats out there, I think i'm gonna go with the Taurus pt92......

My first handgun I bought as an adult.

I went there to buy a case of 545 x 39 for my Krinkov, I searched high and low and couldn't find any.

It was there. I saw cases stacked next to the 7.62 x 54 I was buying. I was looking for .30 Carbine. Found some, but it was low in quantity and too pricey. Found some other stuff I needed (like reasonably-priced BM59 mags). Lots of overpriced older military rifles. How many $250 nothing-special Mosins and $400 SKSs can you sell in a weekend?

It was there. I saw cases stacked next to the 7.62 x 54 I was buying. I was looking for .30 Carbine. Found some, but it was low in quantity and too pricey. Found some other stuff I needed (like reasonably-priced BM59 mags). Lots of overpriced older military rifles. How many $250 nothing-special Mosins and $400 SKSs can you sell in a weekend?

Who had it? I even asked at surplus ammo and they were out. What day did you go?

Who had it? I even asked at surplus ammo and they were out. What day did you go?

I saw it Saturday morning. I can't remember the vendor. Boxes on the floor next to cans of 7.62x54, with a handwritten white sign "5.45 x 39." I only noticed because I'd read something recently about how Kalashnikov was so against moving toward that round but helped develop a rifle for it anyway.

My first handgun I bought as an adult.

+1 on that!! Good little shooter.

I was just standing in for a sec so Northerbornrebel could go out and have a cigarette.

I went there to buy a case of 545 x 39 for my Krinkov, I searched high and low and couldn't find any.

I went sunday bout noon and got a can (1080) for $190 there was one crate and one can left. It was next to the 7.62x54 and 7.62x39.

Surplus Ammo had it today.....$190/tin.

Well you know what I say to that...........

6b0lh11247813072.gif

I got there about 15 mins to closing on sunday, why the heck does the gun show close at 4 on sunday? honestly it should go to at least 6-7, not like traffic is any better. I met up with the person from ABG and got me a stubby vertical grip and walked over about 4 tables and found a ss 3" magnum judge that I wanted since it came out, had a tag of I think 510 which is pretty reasonable but ended up buying a colt delta instead. And dang, that girl at the ammo stand is hot.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top