JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was looking at the prices everywhere for cool guns, and all I could think was "WOW, I wish I had more money"

There were some sweet deals everywhere.

I will definitely be buying a few select items.

JC Weaponry bought 2- M-16 racks for $75. That is $37.50ea.........they normally sell for $150+ea

There was a .22 pump action Colt .22 rifle that a guy was selling for $200

K31 bayonet for $75

Tons of ammo.

Fortmoe bought a WWII Savage Military Riot gun for $75

Lots of deals..........I had to stay at my table to keep from spending all my money.

They were handing them out for free at the door:s0114::s0114::s0114:

Nope, didn't notice any. Wasn't really checking out handguns though.
lol, my god would that be awesome.
LIAR!! ;) Or they gave them all out before I got there.

I saw a sweet Crimson Carry II over on the left (south) side of the room.

I couldn't find Coctailer....it would've been helpful if that banner was up....:cool:
Hmmm....Looks like I'll be heading there tomorrow for sure then!!

I'll try and look for you Coctailer. Should I just walk up and say "Hey, let me talk to the one who goes by "Coctailer?"

lol, my god would that be awesome.

Hmmm....Looks like I'll be heading there tomorrow for sure then!!

I'll try and look for you Coctailer. Should I just walk up and say "Hey, let me talk to the one who goes by "Coctailer?"

Ya, or you could call me at 503-313-0514.

Lok for the "Recall Sam Adams" booth. I'm right across from him next to Fortmoe Arms and the Sig Sauer booth.

ABG CORVALLIS GUNS will be there with 14 tables of Guns And Accs.mention your with Northwest Firearms and recieve 10% off all Accs. also all ar-15's are 50.00 off price marked. I will also have some other specials on select firearms.If your a NWFA member you receve 10% off all accs. See you at the show.

Was nice meeting you. True to your word about the discount. Thanks again!

BTW everybody-- Even without a discount Brian's prices are very fair. Good selection too.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top