JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone else get the impression this show seemed to have the smallest attendance in a while? Maybe because it's a Friday and not the weekend, but I had by far the easiest time yet finding parking really close to the entrance and it seems like the crowds were quite minimal. In any case, I did a good amount of ammo, other than not being able to find a super great deal on .32auto.

Of the shows I've been to, this one had the smallest attendance. It wasn't just being Friday, I went on Saturday and it was dead.

Even with the military vehicles there was a lot of dead space. There were less vendors and they could have had plenty more tables and I noticed some regulars at past shows weren't around. I actually felt bad for the people at the back of the building. They might as well have been on the moon, because they weren't getting much traffic.

It just isn't worth paying $7-8 for parking and $9 a person. More junk, no deals, I can find better just going to the local shops or searching online. Unless I really really need something, I am done with the gun for now.

It just isn't worth paying $7-8 for parking and $9 a person. More junk, no deals, I can find better just going to the local shops or searching online. Unless I really really need something, I am done with the gun for now.

I can agree with the parking and the attendance fee. Makes it hard to get a good deal when you're already out $17 (worst case) by just walking through the door. Carpooling makes a big difference in the cost and there's the Park-n-ride there at PIR. Makes it handy.

What is your time worth? I don't have the time to drive around to all the local shops and I can't handle anything online, so the show gives me a location where I can come and do that. Most times I don't buy anything at the show, because they simply don't have it at a competitive price at the show. But if you're buying things that have hazmat charges or heavy shipping charges, the show is a nice alternative.

And since it's about the same price as going to a movie, it's just another form of entertainment.

Thank you to all the vendors. They were very helpful and didn't have the vendor-tude that some previous shows had.

It was cool to browse, and had I been looking for a few different things or had some money to just drop on stuff it could have been worth it, but I'm a bit disappointed I payed $15 for that. I probably wont go again.

And since it's about the same price as going to a movie, it's just another form of entertainment.

That is how I look at it. There are guys that actually pay and go all 3 days.

They go for the chit-chat and hanging out with their buddies.
I like wandering around and finding un-usual stuff.

If you are just going to buy a Glock or an AR lower, it is a waste of your time and money.
If you are going to have fellowship with other gun nuts, then it is totally worth it. (especially if you car-pool_

That is how I look at it. There are guys that actually pay and go all 3 days.

They go for the chit-chat and hanging out with their buddies.
I like wandering around and finding un-usual stuff.

If you are just going to buy a Glock or an AR lower, it is a waste of your time and money.
If you are going to have fellowship with other gun nuts, then it is totally worth it. (especially if you car-pool_

pretty much. it is what you make of it.

I went to the expo last weekend, so I think I'm goingto go to the Oregon Gun Collectors show at the air nat. guard armory on cornfoot road this Sunday. It's a themed show "double guns and combinations" Parking is free and admission is only $3.00. It's alot smaller, but still fun and a social event.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top