JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I might trade my Taced-out ruger M-30 for a new Mini-14 Tactical but I would need extra for all my factory mags and ammo. But I aint driving 200 miles for a reaming, even if they blow in my ear!

I think my wife called them and had them schedule the shows only on weekends I work, and since my weekend is thurs thru sun im screwed again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I plan on being there (it's been a while). Mostly in search of ammo.

Hey bud, it depends on your caliber, but Surplus Ammo almost always has the best deal on bulk ammo at the show. Every month I go it's always the same, SA beats the rest. Nice guys too!

This week I may be attending on the search for:
-Blackhawk Level-3 Duty Holster for Glock-17
-Marlin Model 60
-Bulk CHEAP 9mm (SA usually has super cheap BVAC re-manufactured ammunition)
-A couple hundred rounds of Gold-Dot 9mm 127gr+P

I expect to at least find the ammo >.>

Also, if anyone is interested, I've been wanting to get into the gun-show business scene. Anyone looking to take on an apprentice? I promise my Customer Service skills are top-notch!

Never hurts to ask. Who knows, maybe a stressed booth-owner needs an employee for a weekend? Couldn't hurt to talk, will work for merchandise! :p

I've never gone on Friday, thinking many sellers would not be there until Saturday. Is that really happening?

Bruce

Some of the best deals are on Friday early and Sunday late.

This show is SOLD OUT also.
There is the Military Vehicle Collectors setting up in there also, so it will be one of the better shows to go to.

I like checking out all the stuff those dudes bring.

If I sell enough stuff, maybe I can buy one of these at the show for $3,500

154_0901_02_z+buying_jeep_military_trucks+hill_shot.jpg

Some of the best deals are on Friday early and Sunday late.

This show is SOLD OUT also.
There is the Military Vehicle Collectors setting up in there also, so it will be one of the better shows to go to.

I like checking out all the stuff those dudes bring.

If I sell enough stuff, maybe I can buy one of these at the show for $3,500

154_0901_02_z+buying_jeep_military_trucks+hill_shot.jpg

Ill be there looking real hard at your Kahr PM9's and 380's. If I can get someone to buy my G27 between now and then I may take one off your hands.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top