JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I BOUGHT MY MAKAROV FROM YOU. November 28th.

I just have to say, what a sweet shooting gun! My buddy who was with me bought his brand new glock 19 later that day... we went shooting a couple days later, and my makarov (bulgarian military surplus from 1985, it turned out) was outshooting his gun at 15 yards. (fixed barrels are cool, huh?)

Just wanted to say thanks, and your excellent service was impressive!

Sat AM
I'll be walking around with SKS (norinco), Colt MK IV Gov., Sistema 1927 (Colt 1911a1) and S&W 38 spec. to sell or trade. Looking for Marlin or Winchester 38-55.

i

I worked the show yesterday. It looked to be one of the larger shows. The line to get in ran outside the doors. I haven't seen that for a while but then I don't usually work the show on a Friday.

All the usual stuff. I saw couple of SKS "M" models, one of which appeared to be in pristine condition. I wanted to take it home but I can't afford two rifles in one day. I ended up buying some 7.62x54r Brown Bear and some 7.62x39 Golden Tiger.

I went on Friday night and it was pretty quiet but some good deals were had. I brought my Father in-law who hasn't been to a gun show for... my guess would be since the 80's (it sounds like those were some darn good shows). We had a good time, bought some brass cased 5.56 in an ammo can for $280 a thousand. Not too shabby if you figure there was empty brass going for $110 a thousand. I showed him a Taurus Judge and he decided that was going to be a must have, there were a couple people out of .410 so I think there are a lot of people that have those on their Christmas lists. He was also impressed with the variety of exotic ammo, booby traps, and other goodies at the one table with all of that.

I worked the show yesterday. It looked to be one of the larger shows. The line to get in ran outside the doors. I haven't seen that for a while but then I don't usually work the show on a Friday.

All the usual stuff. I saw couple of SKS "M" models, one of which appeared to be in pristine condition. I wanted to take it home but I can't afford two rifles in one day. I ended up buying some 7.62x54r Brown Bear and some 7.62x39 Golden Tiger.

If you don't mind me asking, what is the 7.62x39 Golden Tiger going for?

PORTLAND EXPO SHOW IS GOING TO BE HELD THIS WEEKEND!! The hours are Friday 12:00-6:00 Saturday 9:00-5:00 Sunday 10:00 to 4:00. Wes Knodel took over the May,September and December Shows from Marla. There has been confusion as to if there was a show or not there is one so come. Admission is still 9.00 dollars Wes's flyers were in error as to the cost. www.wesknodelgunshows.com Also stop ABG CORVALLIS GUNS And recieve 10% off any accesories Just mention you are a NWFA member. See Ya the show.

Hi, I am contemplating whether or not to go. Do you save a lot of money getting a gun at the gun show? I know Keith's is having a sale on Glock 22's at their store but would it be any cheaper going to the gun show and paying $21 (for my wife and I + parking) to go there? I might look for some ammo and possibly a Ruger LCP. Would I really save money by going there? Any help appreciated, thank you.

Well I went tonight after work and let me tell you it was worth it. I got there at 5 and was let in the parking lot for free, and then got two bucks of the admission with the bimart card.

They had really good ammo deals there. 40 s&w reloads $99/500!, and .223 55gr for $139/500. I ended up getting 500 of the .223.

I also stopped at ABG's place and picked up a UTG brass catcher, the guy I work with said he'll start reloading my .223 for me so I need to start saving my brass. They gave me the NWFA discount on it, so that worked out great.

Also got a 31 round mag for my g27, I have been looking at every gun show for these and finally found it there. That was 25 bucks, and its korean.

Overall worth it. There are lots of tables, lots of stuff, and I'd say its about 2/3 as big as the WAC show in Puyallup. There also wasnt too many fluffy crap tables, I think I saw two while I was there with food and weird objects.

I also went after work today. Free parking and 5 bucks apiece to get in :). Seemed to be a lot more good tables in there, i wish i could have had more time to poke around. I didn't see any really good deals on ammo, but i didn't look too hard either.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top