JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not much trading/buying going on Friday afternoon. I did pick up a Colt 6940 for $1400 which was pretty cool. By buddy scored a NIB FN Five Seven for $900 with new sights and cool carry case.

i quit drinking twenty years ago, and have'nt had a problem walking into a bar or passing the beer isle in the stores ,bUUUUUUUUUUt, i can't seem to make it by a gunshop, without coming home with something. rusobr2 (steven)

Same problem, 20+ years sober but if I come this weekend and find someone with an Aimpoint H-1 or T-1 I'm in trouble!!

What are the odds anybody would have one to look at up close? Never seen one in real life yet. Hate to buy it and be sorry. Saw my first Eotech XPS at last show. Thinking maybe will bring rifle with for test fit

I always go for more ammo, but many time come home with another toy. When I signed up with NWFA about a year ago had a pretty good collection of wheel guns and rifles, but now my 36 gun safe is starting to look small. Anyone else with this problem? :confused:

I always go for more ammo, but many time come home with another toy. When I signed up with NWFA about a year ago had a pretty good collection of wheel guns and rifles, but now my 36 gun safe is starting to look small. Anyone else with this problem? :confused:

I have exactly that problem! One of the things I will be looking for is a new gun safe! Thanks to Unionguy, I now have my first Mosin and a full safe!

Hope to meet some of you on Saturday!

James

I went from a safe to an alarmed room, I figure I could hang all my weapons from the wall, set up some sirens and lights and a MACE security box and your good to go.
But then again, I dont' have any kids, pets, or nosey neighbors.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top