JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If there is a CCW class, I will be there and I will stop and say Hi.

Coctailer, Got any mags for a PF-9?? I need a couple extra.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not think I have a problem. I'm told that the first step to recovery is to admit your problem..... Screw them. I have NO problem

coctailer were your tables at? I would like to stop by and say hello also anyone else have tables? I would rather support people that have helped this sight and are local. I would like to get a NWF T shirt so I can find our members there. anyways I will be there on sat or sun hope I can find you guys

Someone on AR15.com said that they changed the hours of the show?? Said it would close at 6 on Friday (and I didn't pay attention to Sat/Sun)....

The website still says it will close at 7 on Friday... so I am a bit confused - what have you heard?

have yet to go to a gun show in Portland, any restrictions/protocols for bringing firearms to trade? I am planning on being there Saturady afternoon and though about bringing a WWII Tokarev to trade.

For those of you who went, didn't the show seem small. It almost seemed like there were more tables full of non firearm related items than firearms. Just my:s0159:.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top