JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We got a wild hair and decided to drive up from Roseburg this morning. First time I've been to this show in 9-10 years. I was amazed at how much smaller it was compared to last time. There wasn't near the firearms I was hoping to see, and there wasn't a whole lot of buying going on either. I packed a rifle around for a while, got a few inquiries, but it's an expensive rifle and no one was willing to pony up so home it came.

Was the show smaller than usual? I hope it was, I'd like to think that making another trip up there someday will be worth it.

That show was smaller than normal. They usually have the show in the next building down, which may or may not be bigger, but there was another clue as well. Anyone notice the EMPTY 75 ft of space at the end of the rows? They weren't even able to fill the building up.

I also thought alot of the vendors were asking crazy-expensive prices for their stuff, but that isn't anything new. There did seem to be more non-gun items there than usual as well.

All in all, I thought the nearly $30.00 it cost my fiancee and I to get in was definitely not as "worth it" as it has been in the past. And if your a touch hungry when you go, you better be ready to pay for it. My girl and I got a little bite to eat and a fountain drink to share and got taken for more than $20.00! Bringing the total cost of attending the gun show (just to get in the parking lot, then the door, and have a snack before beginning the hike around the building) to around $50.00!!! OH well, still gotta go to it either way.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top