JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
3-Day Gun Show at the Expo Center this weekend!
Hours are:
Friday 12 to 6pm
Saturday 9am to 5pm
Sunday 10am to 4pm

Admission is $9

Make sure to come by and check out our selection! We have a few used guns, as well as many new. We have a variety of pistols such as Glock, Smith and Wesson, Ruger, Beretta, Tauras, Kahr, Sig Sauer, Springfield and more!!

We have a variety of AR's with some as low as $595! (comes with tactical soft case and a 30 round pmag) We carry a huge variety of Magpul accessories for your AR-15!

We also have Saiga pre-ban 12 gauge shot guns!

Other popular rifles we have consist of AK-47's, .308 AR-10, and some others!

We hope to see you there and look forward to meeting you!

i have never been to a show at the expo....does anyone know if i can buy a box of xm193 500rd there?
and maybe some blackhills 77gr?
i dont want to spend the money to go if not since thats all i need.

Think I'm gonna try my hand at building an AR lower. Will be in search of a decent stripped lower and parts. All I have to start with is a Rock River CAR stock (No tube).

Last show had a booth with a bunch of lowers. TNT weaponry is the place for build kits. PM nubus he runs TNT weaponry, he'll hook up forum members. They'll also be at the show.

Need some parts for a few project rifles I picked up savage mod 5, mosin 91/30. Super excited to check out coctailers k9s! Seeing some of the NWFA guys and bringing a buddy who is new to the firearms community. As always bringing my son along, he might be more interested in the giant pretzels though :/ ( he's 3) lol. He does have good taste, always asking to see the BIG guns (.50 cals rifles and MG's). He also makes a good pack horse ;)

high $ value on firearms

completly agree, i went to the show once, forgot my wallet and was going to buy a item at 590.00, went to the store and bought the item on monday for 550.00, so where is the deal at? Gun shows are like boat shows. they have to pay for the booth somehow. only thing good about the shows is seeing a lot of things you normally would not see and one time

I'll be there with a ton of Kahr K9 pistols!!

I'm looking forward to chatting with the NWFA crowd.

I know J&B Firearm Sales has some screaming deals on ARs. NW Firearms will be there, and ABG.

This should be a pretty sweet show.

What else are you bringing? If I recall, you carry big-boy-toys (supressors, SBRs, etc); can we fondle them at the show?

completly agree, i went to the show once, forgot my wallet and was going to buy a item at 590.00, went to the store and bought the item on monday for 550.00, so where is the deal at? Gun shows are like boat shows. they have to pay for the booth somehow. only thing good about the shows is seeing a lot of things you normally would not see and one time

Eh, it all depends on what you're looking for. I've seen and gotten good deals there. I've also seen not so good deals. Bring a mobile internet device with you if you're not sure and check. :)

I got me a Boyd Evolution Sky Blue Lam stock and a Tac Sol fluted barrel for the 10/22. Price on the stock was about $25 higher than I could have got on the Internet but their back-ordered for over a month!! to have it now I can live with the excess price. Barrel was priced right. Plus I supported a local vendor!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top