Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Portland 3-day Show at the Expo Center Feb. 17, 18 & 19, 2012

Discussion in 'Events & Get Togethers' started by brad691, Feb 16, 2012.

1. brad691

brad691 milwaukie Member

3-Day Gun Show at the Expo Center this weekend!
    Hours are:
    Friday 12 to 6pm
    Saturday 9am to 5pm
    Sunday 10am to 4pm

Admission is $9

Make sure to come by and check out our selection! We have a few used guns, as well as many new. We have a variety of pistols such as Glock, Smith and Wesson, Ruger, Beretta, Tauras, Kahr, Sig Sauer, Springfield and more!!

We have a variety of AR's with some as low as $595! (comes with tactical soft case and a 30 round pmag) We carry a huge variety of Magpul accessories for your AR-15!

We also have Saiga pre-ban 12 gauge shot guns!

Other popular rifles we have consist of AK-47's, .308 AR-10, and some others!

We hope to see you there and look forward to meeting you!

2. Hardwood floor guy

Hardwood floor guy Beaverton Active Member

i have never been to a show at the expo....does anyone know if i can buy a box of xm193 500rd there?
    and maybe some blackhills 77gr?
    i dont want to spend the money to go if not since thats all i need.

3. Modeler

Modeler Molalla, Oregon Soccer Fan

What's the name on your booth?

4. skydiver

skydiver Sandy,OR Well-Known Member

Don't forget to use your Bi-Mart card for a $2 discount on admission! :thumbup:

GFO and (deleted member) like this.
  5. t.huynh

t.huynh vancouver, wa Active Member

Yeah, got a booth name?

6. Key-Hay

Key-Hay North Carolina Active Member

Think I'm gonna try my hand at building an AR lower. Will be in search of a decent stripped lower and parts. All I have to start with is a Rock River CAR stock (No tube).

7. t.huynh

t.huynh vancouver, wa Active Member

Last show had a booth with a bunch of lowers. TNT weaponry is the place for build kits. PM nubus he runs TNT weaponry, he'll hook up forum members. They'll also be at the show.

8. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

I'll be there with a ton of Kahr K9 pistols!!

I'm looking forward to chatting with the NWFA crowd.

I know J&B Firearm Sales has some screaming deals on ARs. NW Firearms will be there, and ABG.

This should be a pretty sweet show.

9. ARfiend

ARfiend Around Member

I can't remember the last time I was actually excited to go to a gun show, but I'm pretty amped about this one I have two more lowers to build.

10. brad691

brad691 milwaukie Member

J&B Firearm Sales

11. tashworth1

tashworth1 oregon McMinnville area Active Member

mods and vendors dont like this, but savings ae not that great at most shows. watch bi-mart sale ads for good $ value in genral

12. motoman98

motoman98 Gresham, OR Active Member

There is alot more to a show than what you find at Bi Mart. That's why they call it a GUN SHOW

13. tashworth1

tashworth1 oregon McMinnville area Active Member

high $ value on firearms

14. caden08

caden08 washougal Member

Need some parts for a few project rifles I picked up savage mod 5, mosin 91/30. Super excited to check out coctailers k9s! Seeing some of the NWFA guys and bringing a buddy who is new to the firearms community. As always bringing my son along, he might be more interested in the giant pretzels though :/ ( he's 3) lol. He does have good taste, always asking to see the BIG guns (.50 cals rifles and MG's). He also makes a good pack horse ;)

15. jasonabernathy75

jasonabernathy75 Wilsonville Oregon Member

completly agree, i went to the show once, forgot my wallet and was going to buy a item at 590.00, went to the store and bought the item on monday for 550.00, so where is the deal at? Gun shows are like boat shows. they have to pay for the booth somehow. only thing good about the shows is seeing a lot of things you normally would not see and one time

16. Beefcake

Beefcake Portland Active Member

What else are you bringing? If I recall, you carry big-boy-toys (supressors, SBRs, etc); can we fondle them at the show?

17. OR_VARMINT_HUNTER

OR_VARMINT_HUNTER Banks,OREGON Member

Ortwein International has some of the best short barreled rifles, shotguns and silencers.

J&B Firearms always has great deals on AR's and has a lot of different configurations.

18. yskippy

yskippy Tigard Life Member Lifetime Supporter

I will be looking for an AR in 5.45x39 either a complete firearm or a complete upper. Fingers crossed

19. RB87

RB87 Oregon Active Member

Eh, it all depends on what you're looking for. I've seen and gotten good deals there. I've also seen not so good deals. Bring a mobile internet device with you if you're not sure and check. :)

20. Key-Hay

Key-Hay North Carolina Active Member

I got me a Boyd Evolution Sky Blue Lam stock and a Tac Sol fluted barrel for the 10/22. Price on the stock was about $25 higher than I could have got on the Internet but their back-ordered for over a month!! to have it now I can live with the excess price. Barrel was priced right. Plus I supported a local vendor!