JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got me a Boyd Evolution Sky Blue Lam stock and a Tac Sol fluted barrel for the 10/22. Price on the stock was about $25 higher than I could have got on the Internet but their back-ordered for over a month!! to have it now I can live with the excess price. Barrel was priced right. Plus I supported a local vendor!
Gonna have fun with this. Rifle Speed Steel!!!

Hey Brad ill look for you, Gi Joe and i will be milling around sunday at 11-12. Its the only time i can squeeze but there might be some pickins left. Might grab an m&p 9 if i can find used , yes im cheap. Need that 9mm beta as well. Troy sights who knows. Ill be in a blue polk high al bundy shirt with red beard oh yes. Hoping to see some familier faces.

Went there today and it was packed. I can't believe how much ak47's cost now. The wasr were around $600 and they had some of the worst fit and finish I've seen in awhile. But I was able to find a new arsenal slg21 for $700 so I am happy

Saw them for $795 where did you get yours?

Picked up a K9 from Coctailer, some reloading stuff and a Butler Creek stock for my 10/22. Seriously considering the Tactical Solutions 10/22 suppressed barrel from Coctailer as well... Someone else should buy it so I don't have to.

Greg

There was federal 223 500 rounds for $150 sold out real fast

Glocks were over $500, the Glock 21 gen 4 where at best $575.

Anyone know why Glocks when up that much so fast? I got mine for $400 with night sights just last year.

The show was good. A lot more crowded than I expected. A few people have posted about prices being marked up, but I bought a Ruger SR22 from NW Armory's booth and it was the exact same price they were charging in store. The convenience of being able to browse at lots of weapons, pick through and find some good deal on parts, and enjoy the atmosphere made it all worthwhile.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top