JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Midway USA has Glock 19 mags for Polymer 80 lowers for $8, instead of $30 Glock mags. I ordered a bunch and I actually like them better than Glock mags

A5C5BF24-E883-49A7-BB71-2F60CB1C0425.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have lots of them for the range, they cycle just fine. Always carry OEM for carry and self defense. But for $8 they are worth having for the range, and honestly they release better than my pricey Glock mags. They're a third of the cost man. 😂 Somev of y'all crack me up

Have you actually gotten any of the bad ones? Where they only accept 5 rds? It's most likely a qc problem. Someone said well if you put a glock mag in them it fixes the problem...

Have you actually gotten any of the bad ones? Where they only accept 5 rds? It's most likely a qc problem. Someone said well if you put a glock mag in them it fixes the problem...
I bought 10 of them, so far they have all been functional and fit 15 rounds. I agree that they obviously are not built like Glock mags. There's a couple of mine that rattle a bit so the springs definitely are not built to last, but at that price it's whatever

Yeah its more then a rattle look on the reviews I wonder if those sale ones are a bad batch thus on sale or something or maybe its new ones. but people been review bombing them for a reason QC some good some not so good

BTW love your name . Deadliest Catch

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top