JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Crap!! I JUST bougt a few on sale for a huny/ea just a couple weeks ago. Damn it all!

My life is falling apart... must... buy... more... :s0140:

Jigs available here: https://jig80.com/

Supposedly the SC frames use the same jig as the full size frames. The difference being that there is one less hole you drill on the SC frame. I have full size jig on hand so I will try that before buying another jig.
That a hellof a deal 50-$ each . Rails and Pins are included .
besides a jig and drill bit .. So what else is needed ?? .. just a .. Mag. release .. Slide stop .. and trigger group ?

Last Edited:
Damn companies selling the jigs for $50, wtf, just sell them for a Dime. Just gotta take advantage of making that all mighty dollar

Damn companies selling the jigs for $50, wtf, just sell them for a Dime. Just gotta take advantage of making that all mighty dollar
50-$ a little over ( just lightly over ...LOL ) the Top. . for just a 3-$ for a piece of injection mold plastic .

If You go over to Kaw Valley. they are less for the Jig kits . 30-$ over there.
I think with jig and shipping was like 35-$ total last time I did it .
https://kawvalleyprecision.com/product-category/p80-jigs/

That a hellof a deal 50-$ each . Rails and Pins are included .
besides a jig and drill bit .. So what else is needed ?? .. just a .. Mag. release .. Slide stop .. and trigger group ?
Yes'sir. Standard glock frame parts and it's good to go. All OEM you're probably looking $80ish (just ordered a set from midway last week) or 3rd party parts can run cconsiderably cheaper.

I should add in there.... when purchasing lower parts "kits" it's pretty common practice it seems for suppliers to include a 9mm extractor for a G27 or G33 kit, too. Or.... say their kits are 26/27/33 kits... or they sell a specific model kit... like a G27 kit, but it will have a 9mm extractor same as the G26 specific kit.

Don't fall for it. They are NOT the same. Use the appropriate extractor designed for the caliber firearm you are building.

At the moment, for OEM it looks to be midway. Free shipping tips it... although, many models you need to order part by part. They don't carry much in "kits".

Got the website from Mas Defense
Screenshot_20221206-215704_Chrome.jpg

View attachment 1325704
Never heard of em. ;)

But consider they may accept ad revenue or affiliate kickbacks and may not fully vet the sources(?) I dunno. Might be legit, but red flags all over for me. It's not risking that much to try them, but it might sting if you have to buy a jig elsewhere after. YMMV

Never heard of em. ;)

But consider they may accept ad revenue or affiliate kickbacks and may not fully vet the sources(?) I dunno. Might be legit, but red flags all over for me. It's not risking that much to try them, but it might sting if you have to buy a jig elsewhere after. YMMV
Their GTG

View attachment 1325704
I guess the one thing that tips me off is they say they have SC jigs.... and not even polymer80 and their factory jig outlets have been selling SC jigs since this whole ghost gun brandon fiasco started. They sell the full size to do SC frames... not the actual SC's that will so SC and C's.

It would Be nice if someone did try them and reported back. A new source on the cheap would be great!

RE: ghostgunjigs.com

48 out of 100 confidence score from ScamAdvisor.

Questionable retailer. I wouldn't trust it.

Take what you like and leave the rest.

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 5.09.08 PM.png

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top