JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The blue line runs deep in my family.

My Sheriffs Deputy Father routinely advised me to carry a concealed handgun in California in public, without a permit.... His reasoning was " I have seen alot of evil people do alot of evil things ".
I carried a Emerson CQC7 and pepper spray instead, then I moved to a place where freedom still exists.

I have never met a anti-gun cop, most rank and file guys support us in my experience. I realize they are out there.

You are joking right???

Nope. Dead serious. On a personal level I have never met a anti gun cop.

Dad, grandpa, uncle, great uncles, great aunt, aunt, none are anti gun. I actually own more than one gun that belong to these folks.

Wide range of assignments as well including Sheriff Sacto county, Chief California State Police, Commissioner CHP, Sacto County Sheriff Patrol, LAPD Det. Organized Crime. I could go on and on. NONE were anti gun and as I said above one advocated for me carrying a gun regardless of what the lawmakers told me to do.

Maybe Im just lucky...

Do you know any cops on a personal level that want to disarm us ?

Look at OP's link. Seems like my PERSONAL experiences are not all that unusual...

My dad just retired last year after 37 years as a deputy, he would be with the majority of this survey as well. I am thankful he taught me at a young age responsible firearms use. I have since started the tradition with my daughter. Every time we talk, he can't believe the lunacy of the current control legislation being attempted. It's always a good conversation to be had with him while sending lead down range.

You are joking right???

Not only have I never met an anti 2A LEO*, I've several times been thanked by officers for carrying when in the course of interacting with them I felt it was respectful to alert them I was legally armed. So have several friends of mine. One friend even tells the story of getting out of a legit speeding ticket as a "thanks" for being armed and supporting police. My brother and I both worked for a short bit in corrections (him as an officer, me as an educator), and neither of us ever met an anti 2A corrections officer either.

*I have several times met anti 2A border guards, if you want to include them as LEOs.

One friend even tells the story of getting out of a legit speeding ticket as a "thanks" for being armed and supporting police.

While I can't say that it was the reason, I believe a local officer gave me a warning vs. a ticket because of my CHL (in additional to being polite, respectful, and cooperative).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top