JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

My name is Greg. When I come across a seller who has been SUPER FANTASTIC I like to point them out in a way to not only say THANK YOU but to also share my experience so others get a good impression of what kind of seller they are. The following is a copy of the longer review I did on this seller...

Hi everyone,

I had the pleasure of doing business with this gentleman. He was great, prompt & polite in answering all of my pre purchase questions.

I am VERY HAPPY with my rifle purchase and am ABSOLUTELY LOVING TARGET SHOOTING WITH IT! This seller offered me a pristinely used and well cared for rifle setup at a VERY GOOD VALUE!

It is so nice when sellers take all factors into consideration when selling their pre-owned items and then pricing it in a way that makes it worth ones while to go on ahead and purchase it pre-owned as opposed to new. Often I see OTHER SELLERS who price their used items without any warranty what so ever higher than just buying it brand new elsewhere, NOT THE CASE HERE!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SELLER TO OTHER BUYER'S & WOULD GLADLY DO BUSINESS WITH AGAIN! HE ALSO SHIPPED IT OUT ASAP & IT ARRIVED WITHIN DAYS AS OPPOSED TO SHIPPING IT CHEAP & IT TAKING FOREVER TO ARRIVE. I DO NOT SEE ANYWAY THIS TRANSACTION COULD HAVE GONE ANY BETTER, SMOOTHER OR BEEN ANYMORE POSITIVE THAN IT WAS! MY RATING IS A STELLAR A+ & 5/5 STARS! THIS SELLER CONDUCTS HIMSELF WITH GREAT ETHICS, HONOR, INTEGRITY & MORALS... THIS TRANSACTION WAS THE STANDARD IN WHAT WE ALL HOPE EACH & EVERY TRANSACTION WE MAKE WILL BE!

NOTE TO SELLER: I KINDLY, HUMBLY AND SINCERELY THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! I HAVE ZERO REGRETS IN THIS PURCHASE, THE RIFLE IS SUPER FUN AND A VERY HIGH QUALITY PIECE! IF YOU EVER GO TO SELL ANYMORE YOU ARE ALWAYS MORE THAN WELCOME TO DROP ME MESSAGE & GIVE ME A HEADS UP!

AGAIN... THANKS SO MUCH & with the UTMOST RESPECT,

Greg Paarman

I added a 4 reticule red / green dot sight. Got a good case for it and and cut down & kept all important parts of the factory box in a way they tuck away nicely in the new case. I have also ordered in multiple items like rails to mount the new foregrip handle that also opens to a bipod stand and laser flashlight.

I have already previously ordered in one of these laser flashlight combos in that I have on a pistol. I am attaching an image in case you might be interested in one, it works great and is rechargeable. It having both green & blue lasers on it is awesome. The flashlight is super bright and symmetrically even with it lighting and has great distance. It is the best deal I have ever come across on one.

Greg

Screenshot_20231026_200713.png IMG_20231026_200006.jpg IMG_20231026_195915.jpg IMG_20231026_195854.jpg

Hello,

My name is Greg. When I come across a seller who has been SUPER FANTASTIC I like to point them out in a way to not only say THANK YOU but to also share my experience so others get a good impression of what kind of seller they are. The following is a copy of the longer review I did on this seller...

Hi everyone,

I had the pleasure of doing business with this gentleman. He was great, prompt & polite in answering all of my pre purchase questions.

I am VERY HAPPY with my rifle purchase and am ABSOLUTELY LOVING TARGET SHOOTING WITH IT! This seller offered me a pristinely used and well cared for rifle setup at a VERY GOOD VALUE!

It is so nice when sellers take all factors into consideration when selling their pre-owned items and then pricing it in a way that makes it worth ones while to go on ahead and purchase it pre-owned as opposed to new. Often I see OTHER SELLERS who price their used items without any warranty what so ever higher than just buying it brand new elsewhere, NOT THE CASE HERE!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SELLER TO OTHER BUYER'S & WOULD GLADLY DO BUSINESS WITH AGAIN! HE ALSO SHIPPED IT OUT ASAP & IT ARRIVED WITHIN DAYS AS OPPOSED TO SHIPPING IT CHEAP & IT TAKING FOREVER TO ARRIVE. I DO NOT SEE ANYWAY THIS TRANSACTION COULD HAVE GONE ANY BETTER, SMOOTHER OR BEEN ANYMORE POSITIVE THAN IT WAS! MY RATING IS A STELLAR A+ & 5/5 STARS! THIS SELLER CONDUCTS HIMSELF WITH GREAT ETHICS, HONOR, INTEGRITY & MORALS... THIS TRANSACTION WAS THE STANDARD IN WHAT WE ALL HOPE EACH & EVERY TRANSACTION WE MAKE WILL BE!

NOTE TO SELLER: I KINDLY, HUMBLY AND SINCERELY THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! I HAVE ZERO REGRETS IN THIS PURCHASE, THE RIFLE IS SUPER FUN AND A VERY HIGH QUALITY PIECE! IF YOU EVER GO TO SELL ANYMORE YOU ARE ALWAYS MORE THAN WELCOME TO DROP ME MESSAGE & GIVE ME A HEADS UP!

AGAIN... THANKS SO MUCH & with the UTMOST RESPECT,

Greg Paarman
You're spot on man. We all generally do a ten bubblegumes for every three atta-boys !

I did use caps in some areas but that was because I wanted people to pay extra attention there. Every bit of the post was positive in nature, given that this was the case I would call it more along the lines of an applaud for great conduct rather than being "loud". I purchase a fair amount of items online and read reviews prior to purchasing from unknown sellers. I appreciate it when others take the time give their reviews, I was just looking to do the same. Sorry my post offended you.

Respectfully,

Greg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top