JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is my POF USA P-415 billet lower receiver. It has extended trigger guard Magpul MIAD grip and a Standard stock. Looking for $325.

Will trade out the standard stock for a Magpul ACS black stock for $400. Or if the trade is worth it.

Open to trades. Send me a message with what you have.

Make an offer. Worst I can say is no thank you

Back up for sale. WA resident wanted it across state lines with no FFL transfer. So, no deal. Price lowered. Interested in partial trades

For sale is my POF USA P-415 billet lower receiver. It has extended trigger guard Magpul MIAD grip and a Standard stock. Looking for $325.

Will trade out the standard stock for a Magpul ACS black stock for $400. Or if the trade is worth it.

Open to trades. Send me a message with what you have.

Make an offer. Worst I can say is no thank you

Hello, do you still have the POF P-415 LOWER? Went to look at the pics and got an "error" page.if ya do still have it, can you just send pics to my e-mail, but still do the deal on here? Unless you can somehow reload the pics, so I can view them on here.

Hello, do you still have the POF P-415 LOWER? Went to look at the pics and got an "error" page.if ya do still have it, can you just send pics to my e-mail, but still do the deal on here? Unless you can somehow reload the pics, so I can view them on here.

Dude.... This listing is from 5 years ago.... And it says sold right in the thread.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.