JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need an FSB drilled and pinned to an AR barrel - both virgin. I have received recommendations about places to do it (nationally), but if someone were highly capable at this locally or regionally that would be a bonus. I'm between Tacoma and Bremerton but it doesn't have to be driving distance.

I ran across his web site last night when I was just googling. I will contact him when I am gtg and see what he says.

I am debating using a BA barrel I have on hand, or trading that for a Faxon match one. Working that out and then ready to go. Thanks for the reference.

FYI, in case you didn't know, Tim (Velzey) is a supporting vendor here on the forum. Many of us here have had him work his magic on our firearms! Be prepared for a wait. He does top notch work and is highly sought after. The wait is absolutely worth it! :s0155:

I ran across his web site last night when I was just googling. I will contact him when I am gtg and see what he says.

I am debating using a BA barrel I have on hand, or trading that for a Faxon match one. Working that out and then ready to go. Thanks for the reference.
Which BA barrel do you have? Something to keep in mind when shopping for barrel is to make sure the gas block journal is long enough to support an FSB, with the prevalence of LPGB these days many are not. Personally, I would not run a Faxon barrel if you gave it to me, there so many better options available.

Also, I would not pay to have an FSB installed without knowing exactly what barrel I was working with, including the gas port diameter.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top