JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
AICS mags have just been added to my list of gear to find during my journey back from Texas...
Video evidence will be posted if I am successful in my quest.....
Operation make Saffir dance is a go!

AICS mags have just been added to my list of gear to find during my journey back from Texas...
Aww bubblegum! You're gonna hold my feet to the fire on this one, aren't you?!? Fine... if that's what it takes....

Me and my big mouth :s0054:

I gotta get in on this action as well!
At this point, you may as well pile on... I kinda kicked the door wide open on this one by posting without thinking it through first... forgot to consider that you and Mygrainman may have a sadistic streak. What the hell... the more the merrier (I guess :confused:).

"... calling any/all NWFA members out there who want to save me from these two meanies (and myself), please come now..."

An added footnote... video evidence being posted will cost you an extra mag!

I believe planet optics has then in stock. That's where I got mine. Sorry no spares.
Thanks. I can buy them easily enough on most websites (OP, Brownells etc) but looking to trade for a couple first, just to see if I like or even need them. Mainly for reloading experimentation more than anything.

Gun Mag Whse has them for as i recall under 20.00 each If all else fails
Thanks. Appreciate the info. If I don't have any luck with a trade, guess I'll have to just buy. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone will have 1 or 2 they are willing to part with for me to test though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top