JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have been looking for a new carry after I sold my glock 26, and that guy got a good deal. :( after thought. I found a used one in a shop They want $525+ tax. No box holster wear etc. The problem is how do I know how old it is? I pulled some # off the bottom of the grip in the front but there is no way from what I have found from the #. Is the price a bit high for this? It has a leather pocket holster but pretty useless I think. I also looked at a new one and don't see any difference in the slide or grip. pm9 experts please chime in. Thoughts Suggestions please :)

There was a early recall to modify the barrel, but otherwise a new one and a older PM9 are pretty much the same.

Kahr will do the work for free if the barrel needs to be modded.

H

Skip the worry and buy a CM9. Essentially the same gun but under $400 new. Differences are 1) Slide is still snag free but less sculpted, 2) Staked front sight instead of dovetailed, 3) Conventional instead of polygonal rifling, which I view as a positive as you can shoot lead reloads at the range, and 4) MIM slide stop instead of machined. I have over 700 rounds through mine with zero malfunctions and it's every bit as accurate at the $600-plus PM40 I had. No brainier in my opinion.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top