JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have been looking for a new carry after I sold my glock 26, and that guy got a good deal. :( after thought. I found a used one in a shop They want $525+ tax. No box holster wear etc. The problem is how do I know how old it is? I pulled some # off the bottom of the grip in the front but there is no way from what I have found from the #. Is the price a bit high for this? It has a leather pocket holster but pretty useless I think. I also looked at a new one and don't see any difference in the slide or grip. pm9 experts please chime in. Thoughts Suggestions please :)

There was a early recall to modify the barrel, but otherwise a new one and a older PM9 are pretty much the same.

Kahr will do the work for free if the barrel needs to be modded.

H

Skip the worry and buy a CM9. Essentially the same gun but under $400 new. Differences are 1) Slide is still snag free but less sculpted, 2) Staked front sight instead of dovetailed, 3) Conventional instead of polygonal rifling, which I view as a positive as you can shoot lead reloads at the range, and 4) MIM slide stop instead of machined. I have over 700 rounds through mine with zero malfunctions and it's every bit as accurate at the $600-plus PM40 I had. No brainier in my opinion.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top