JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last night NWF members met for a meeting concerning SB 1551. We brain stormed ideas, one of which was a suggesting to post on this site for other members to form small groups to advocate against SB 1551. Timing is urgent. If people can form small groups that is great, but if they also network and urge fellow members to advocate against sb 1551 that would be great as well.

NWF presently has on this board all the necessary information to advocate against SB 1551. Oregon Firearms Federation also has great information.

The committee members should be contacted.

You can contact your

Legislative Lookup

Email opposition to SB 1551 can be opposed as well. PLEASE SEE MY POST ON THIS BOARD "FROM CEASEFIRE: PACK THE HEARING ROOM! SB 1551 HEARING FEB 6 8AM". this post included the procedure to submit email opposition to a specific person: [email protected]

The headline should read: Written Testimony Against Senate Bill 1551". Your attachments must be in .pdf

Please see my current post on this matter for further details. Thanking all of you in advance for going into battle on this!

PLEASE POST THIS MESSAGE OR SIMILAR ON OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS IMPORTANT TO THE PRO-GUN COMMUNITY. THANKS.............

So far there has been a meeting in the Hillsboro-Beaverton area, and we are setting up one in the Corvallis-Albany area. Is there no more interest in the rest of the state?!?

Start a thread, call your neighbors and friends. Have them do the same. Unfortunately the areas outside of the valley are less populated and some may have to travel a little farther. Fortunately there seems to be a higher percentage of the population that are pro-gun people in areas outside of the valley so small groups should be easier to find and form. JMO

I do think it is important that efforts are not duplicated. Some way of efficiently sharing information will be necessary.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top