JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jus don't ferget, EVERY, & I mean EVERY electronic whatever fails at some point in time...1 day, 1 week, a month, year whatever. Ya wanna lay yer life on the line for it? I'll pass thank you..
But but but this'nl shoot round corners as well.. sure as shootin..
Dream on folks. If your soldier can't learn to shoot without this gimick crap, then the soldier is worthless and in all probability, DEAD!

Dan

Jus don't ferget, EVERY, & I mean EVERY electronic whatever fails at some point in time...1 day, 1 week, a month, year whatever. Ya wanna lay yer life on the line for it? I'll pass thank you..
But but but this'nl shoot round corners as well.. sure as shootin..
Dream on folks. If your soldier can't learn to shoot without this gimick crap, then the soldier is worthless and in all probability, DEAD!

Dan
AND... I wonder how easy it would be to jam/spoof or hit these things with a virus to change your point of aim without the shooter being aware of it?
I do know that this will be the excuse I will be using for my poor marksmanship;)
That's worth the price of that Meprolight Foresight by itself!

"Missed again!! Damn commies!"

Yep ^^^..I'm old and old school. Learned/grew up on iron sights. Only went to 'other' methods for the sake of safety and clean kills as age increased & sight didn't.

Dan

These have been shared around this site ... but to carry the load

actory.com%2Farmor%2Fimgs%2Fboston-dynamics-bigdog.jpg

F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FbRHG7YObDuU%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg

I for one welcome our new Robot overlords.

Skynet Smiles.

In WW2 we trained Marines to shoot at 800 yards. How needed was that in the jungles of the Pacific?
How far do they engage now - in the desert?
<sarcastic> Make the radio call, get the lawyer, wake up the lawyer in DC, by then it's an airstrike.

After the war, McNamera , that guy, helped analyze combat effectiveness.
Most of our soldiers and marines no matter how well trained tended for 2 things 1. Not to engage over 100 yards and 2. To shoot over the enemy's head (suppress) Much of this reporting is what led to the M-16 weapons system.

I want to be able to stick the weapon system out from behind cover, and remotely control the shots.
Keep me safe. (well, those I care about)

This kind of thing
dcartstores.com%2Fassets%2Fimages%2Fproducts%2F0_9.jpg

How do you get around, horse? Cars are fully electronic now. Maybe your Model T isn't. Do you ride elevators? All kinds of electronics and if ask the tech's, the most miles between fatalities of any transportation system we use. And do not get on an aircraft.

Stuff fails.
Soldiers fail to maintain their equipment. They drop it. etc

If you use an optical scope, you probably should be prepared to use the iron sight, and to shoot with no sights as the iron ones can and do fall off / break / bend etc.

How do you get around, horse? Cars are fully electronic now. Maybe your Model T isn't. Do you ride elevators? All kinds of electronics and if ask the tech's, the most miles between fatalities of any transportation system we use. And do not get on an aircraft.
bicycles. Shopping carts in urban areas. Good boots. ;)

Stuff fails.
Soldiers fail to maintain their equipment. They drop it. etc
good point.

If you use an optical scope, you probably should be prepared to use the iron sight, and to shoot with no sights as the iron ones can and do fall off / break / bend etc.
Good glass with analog/old fashioned reticles are excellent back ups or primaries, especially variable power scopes.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top