JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes Dear, I'll buy you a pair of shoes: after I sell my pistol.
Another example of a man being forced to sell a gun by his wife and placing a price high enough it will never sell.:s0114: "Sorry honey, it just doesn't look like there is any interest. Guess I'll just have to keep it.":s0112:

hmmm, wonder if his wife told him he needed to sell a few guns! Now he can legitimately say "Honey, no one is interested in them, I have tried and tried to sell them. No one has even made an offer on it or even bid on it. Yes, honey, of course the gun is that much. You bought the purses, I bought the guns. Guess I am just stuck with them!"

hmmm, wonder if his wife told him he needed to sell a few guns! Now he can legitimately say "Honey, no one is interested in them, I have tried and tried to sell them. No one has even made an offer on it or even bid on it. Yes, honey, of course the gun is that much. You bought the purses, I bought the guns. Guess I am just stuck with them!"

I think this plan would only last until honey found an $8000.00 purse she really liked (yes they are that much and more).

:huh::huh::huh::huh:

DPMS Panther Arms Model LR 308 in 308 Caliber Only $8,999.99

Either this dudes Parkinson's is acting up as he's entering prices, or these things better be delivered with lots of hookers and blow.

Dang! I didn't even notice this guy's other "auctions." I just looked at his Mak-90 and Mini-14 at $5999.99 each. Whaddya think, should I buy them? Sounds like a good deal...... :huh:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top