JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Playstation 3 that is backwards compatible. It will play old playstation 1 and 2 games as well. It comes with all the following.

70 day aftermarket warranty, can extend the warranty for a year!
1 Wireless controller
1 usb cable
1 power cable
1 HDMI cable
1 AV cable
1 Original box, with all manuals

I'm asking $275 obo on craigslist, for NWFA it's $260 with Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks for looking!

I know right and why leave a message saying pm sent.... Space cadet today :s0129:. Here's the rundown

I purchased it in May of 07
I had recent work done on the playstation to replace the thermal compound, hence the warranty. The warranty transfers over to the purchaser. Also once the warranty expires if something were to go wrong, the playstation would need to be "reballed". It generally costs $140 for this to be done, but since I already paid $80 that value transfers over as well. So it would only be an additional $60 and would be under warranty for an additional year.

All in all a great deal, considering Game Stop sells the same system for $349.99 with no warranty, no hdmi cable and no game. Hope that helps everyone, thanks again for looking.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top