JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a 40 GB Playstation 3 that is throwing a laser error. After talking to Playstation they said it probably needs a new laser. A buddy looked into and they for for 69 shipped. I never really played games with it but mainly used it for a Blu Ray player. It access PS Network and does the downloads no problem.

The error happened after the latest patch was downloaded and after looking it up it has been a common problem for the older 40GB its a second generation PS3. It will come with what it comes with brand new along with the orginal box. So cables and controller.

I am willing to trade it for a 22. let me know what your offering, or sell it for $120.

As a side thing I do have the Playstation Blu Ray Remote and I have the newest Grand Theft Auto, Brothers In Arms. Willing to sell those so let me know or trade.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top