JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No plastic, but I have 2-30rd mags and several (I will have see next time I am home) 15rd mags if you are interested in them. I also have 2 15rd mag pouches.

Also I will be listing several items for sale in the next couple of weeks. 5% of all sales will go to support NWFA.

Last Edited:
Thanks for the reply, but I am looking for the plastic ones specifically. Universal made a version of the M1 they called a Ferret in .256 Win Mag., which I have. Actual magazines for it are about as common as unicorns but I have been able to modify their plastic M1 mags to work for it. No such luck with the standard steel mags.
Thanks,
Korey

Yes I am. I've only seen five-round ones, though they are about the length of ten-round metal mags. If they are actually ten-rounders I would be REALLY interested.
So far I've been given two and paid $5 each for three others. They really are not popular with M1 Carbine people, but I can modify them for an oddball I have.

The ones I have (3) are likely five's than. I could load one up to be sure. I would sell them to you for $5 each if you pay actual shipping as well. They all appear in very nice condition.
I'll verify size and get you a pic if you like.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.