JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$60
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Price drop to $60
Will also trade for 7.62x39

I have a brand new Plane All Weather Tactical 42" hard rifle case. All the foam is intact and it has the keys should you wish to lock it. Have another one that I have plucked the foam for an AR and it works really well.

• Rugged, industrial-strength construction with ultra-thick walls and continuous Dri-Loc weather-resistant seal
  • Waterproof, airtight, dustproof
  • Heavy-duty dual-stage latches with pressure release valve
  • Locking latches
  • Full pick/pluck, scored, interior foam allows you to customize the shape for ultimate protection
  • All-weather case provides the highest level of protection for your firearms
  • Exterior dimensions: 46"16"x5.5"
Here's a couple links to it online. Let me know if you have any questions. $60 cash only in the Oregon City area, not looking for any trades thanks. Although I'm frequently in the Tigard/Tualatin/Wilsonville area.

IMG_3728.jpg

IMG_3730.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Price drop to $60

I have a brand new Plane All Weather Tactical 42" hard rifle case. All the foam is intact and it has the keys should you wish to lock it. Have another one that I have plucked the foam for an AR and it works really well.

• Rugged, industrial-strength construction with ultra-thick walls and continuous Dri-Loc weather-resistant seal
  • Waterproof, airtight, dustproof
  • Heavy-duty dual-stage latches with pressure release valve
  • Locking latches
  • Full pick/pluck, scored, interior foam allows you to customize the shape for ultimate protection
  • All-weather case provides the highest level of protection for your firearms
  • Exterior dimensions: 46"16"x5.5"
Here's a couple links to it online. Let me know if you have any questions. $75 cash only in the Oregon City area, not looking for any trades thanks. Although I'm frequently in the Tigard/Tualatin/Wilsonville area.

View attachment 733883

View attachment 733884
Would you trade for a magpul 50rd drum mag in 7.62X51/.308? If not cash is king and I'm interested.

198BA917-87CC-4D85-9F91-1E6091866CDF.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top