JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I watched the F15's for a bit and watched him flying in a circle above us. Living near the base I didn't think much of it until I heard the crash. My neighbor was out on the lake watching it. He called into Kiro and they put him on the radio. I blame the NRA.

Someone forgot to lock up the keys? LOL. Remember when someone forgot to secure/lock up that tank at the Nat Guard in California a while back?

So then......
You know how the LEFT wants us to "safely store" firearms when not in use in your own home? Maybe, the Airlines should be the first to follow their suggestions?

Humm........with all that Airport security and all the extensive checks that an airline employees is suppose to under go. Maybe, it's time to ban airplanes?

Do_it_for_the_kids.jpg

Rrrrright.....
Like how the LEFT wants to ban certain semi-auto weapons. You know...... BECAUSE people (crazy people) mis use them. When will we have that conversation about, "Mentally Ill People?"

Aloha, Mark

Someone forgot to lock up the keys? LOL. Remember when someone forgot to secure/lock up that tank at the Nat Guard in California a while back?

So then......
You know how the LEFT wants us to "safely store" firearms when not in use in your own home? Maybe, the Airlines should be the first to follow their suggestions?

Humm........with all that Airport security and all the extensive checks that an airline employees is suppose to under go. Maybe, it's time to ban airplanes?

View attachment 487546

Rrrrright.....
Like how the LEFT wants to ban certain semi-auto weapons. You know...... BECAUSE people (crazy people) mis use them. When will we have that conversation about, "Mentally Ill People?"

Aloha, Mark
i witnessed the tank destroying cars when that happened. i was just a kid back then. we were on vacation at disneyland. we were in just the tight place at the right time to see it go down

Hummmm, maybe......the LEFT doesn't want to have that conversation about, "Mentally Ill People." BECAUSE.....alot of them are themselves, Mentally Ill?

Liberal_BS.jpg

Then note: The news doesn't want the public to know.......
How many of those "mass killers" were Democrat (or Democrat leaning) individuals?

But of course.....they would be the first to publish any picture......if a culprit were wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat or t-shirt, etc....

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Well, the propeller, itself, is the starter on some planes. I'm betting that on the larger passenger planes like this one do NOT have keys. Until now, nobody had ever done this.

BTW, does anybody know the rules of engagement for those jets? At what point could they have been cleared weapons-hot?

Serious Q: Do planes like commercial airliners require keys like a car?

I don't really know. My guess would be.....probably not. So then.....post #30 captures the hypocrisy of what I was hinting at.

Regulating and passing laws against potential harmful objects (like guns) is touted as: "common sense."

So.....IF......government regulations (led by the LEFT) were to infect the airlines (or any other commercial industry)? Well then, why not apply the same "common sense" regulations to the Airline Industry too? Hummm.....it would stand to reason that.....a simple key lock should be required. Like how, new guns are required to be sold with a locking device.

And, you know.......the LEFT would like nothing better than to allow the public to once again sue gun makers (and owners over storage laws), for the criminal mis use of their products. Rrrrright. What if? Someone were to be hurt/injured or suffers property loss, as a result of criminal mis use of a.......in this case a plane.

Imagine 9-11 again. Is it the Criminal's fault or the Airline's fault? How many plane manufacturers and airlines could/would survive? Or.....the manufacturers and airlines could always charge astronomical prices and passenger ticket fees. Is the LEFT happy yet?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
After watching the linked video with all of that audio attached I have some thoughts on this. At first if you only catch bits and pieces of the audio he doesn't sound all that nuts. I mean he obviously is, but he doesn't sound like he's batsh!t crazy. Where I'm going with this is even though this guy is nuts I was sitting here thinking that the Antifa useful idiots are an order of magnitude crazier than this guy. Hear me out! So this guy is crazy true........but at least he know's he's crazy o_O

I don't condone this event obviously. If we had tons of people doing this OMG it would be pandemonium. Mass hysteria unleashed would be.......frightening. But at least he didn't take anyone else with him. Just sayin'. People that do that make me sick. You can tell this guy meant well and although he did put others in danger it ended decently. As far as this sort of thing can go I guess.

I'm torn between:

A disbelief that he did this period.

Being amazed that he pulled it off.

Worry that it may inspire other crazies.

Being highly amused by his ENTIRE DEMEANOR!

A little sadness at his loss (he sounded like a decent sort of guy honestly).

Well, the propeller, itself, is the starter on some planes. I'm betting that on the larger passenger planes like this one do NOT have keys. Until now, nobody had ever done this.

BTW, does anybody know the rules of engagement for those jets? At what point could they have been cleared weapons-hot?
I haven't a clue. But my guess is unless he verbalized a threat they would not have gotten a go ahead. Imagine the fallout of them being directly responsible for that planes wreckage killing innocents on the ground.

I'm thinking this was a worst nightmare scenario. As far as the optics of dealing with the situation. Pretty much screwed no matter how you handle it. I honestly think him crashing alone and not injuring anyone else was the absolute best way that thing was ever gonna end.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top