JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
EAA Witness Elite Match .40 (post 2005 large frame) with (4) 15 round magazines and factory locking case-$500
EAA Witness Standard Steel frame .40 (pre 2005 small frame) with (4) 15 round magazines and factory case and custom made Blade Tech IWB holster-$350
EAA Witness P polymer 9mm (pre 2005 small frame) with (4) 15 round magazines and factory case-$300
Remington RP9 polymer frame 9mm with (4) 18 round magazines $250

All are good condition. Pics on request. Can meet at Proven Outfitters (formerly Quantico Tactical) in Tacoma for ($20 with appointment) I-594 transfer.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Pesky laws about handgun transfers over state lines.... I was interested in the elite match and steel frame 40's... but as I understand it people from Oregon cannot come across state lines to purchase a handgun.

Pesky laws about handgun transfers over state lines.... I was interested in the elite match and steel frame 40's... but as I understand it people from Oregon cannot come across state lines to purchase a handgun.

You actually can go across state lines to purchase a handgun, you just can't take it home with you. After you pay, the seller will have to ship the gun to a FFL in Oregon either as a private party or through a Washington FFL. Depending on the deal and how bad you want the gun will determine whether it makes sense for you and the seller.

EAA Witness Standard Steel frame .40 (pre 2005 small frame) with (4) 15 round magazines and factory case and custom made Blade Tech IWB holster-$350

Do you have a picture of this gun.... I am a serious buyer and will pay to have it shipped to my FFL. Please let me know ASAP.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.