JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale or trade I have a CZ 52 with an un-opened can of ammo. I think the can has 1260 rounds in it. I also have a new, never installed barrel and a pair of new production hardened steel rollers. I also have a few mags but 3 of them are from Sportsman's Guide and are kind of finicky. Luckily there are a ton of mags for sale on Gunbroker.com.

I will only split up the package if somebody wants to buys the pistol by itself first.
For the Pistol, new barrel and new rollers - was $350, now $320
For the Ammo - Was $225, Now $200
For both- Was $525, Now $475

If you want to trade, just let me know what ya have. I'm looking for a powered case trimmer of quality. I also am on the hunt for Khar PM9, Sig P226, Bell & Carlson medalist for 700 short, 1911's a few other things too. I will of course add $ where applicable.

tn-1.jpg

tn.jpg

tn-2.jpg

tn-3.jpg

Last Edited:
I miss mine.....did you do the firing pin upgrade too or just the rollers? These are flat shooting, fast, fire breathing little monsters. Wish I wasn't unemployed. Free bump

I miss mine.....did you do the firing pin upgrade too or just the rollers? These are flat shooting, fast, fire breathing little monsters. Wish I wasn't unemployed. Free bump

Yes, thank you for reminding me. I did install a new production hardened steel firing pin as well.

I will be in Portland until noon tomarrow. Will u take $250.00 for gun and accessories, pistol, barrel, rollers and paperwork- W/O ammo! Heading out the door to a banquet dinner, I will check in when I get back motel. Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top