JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale or trade I have a CZ 52 with an un-opened can of ammo. I think the can has 1260 rounds in it. I also have a new, never installed barrel and a pair of new production hardened steel rollers. I also have a few mags but 3 of them are from Sportsman's Guide and are kind of finicky. Luckily there are a ton of mags for sale on Gunbroker.com.

I will only split up the package if somebody wants to buys the pistol by itself first.
For the Pistol, new barrel and new rollers - was $350, now $320
For the Ammo - Was $225, Now $200
For both- Was $525, Now $475

If you want to trade, just let me know what ya have. I'm looking for a powered case trimmer of quality. I also am on the hunt for Khar PM9, Sig P226, Bell & Carlson medalist for 700 short, 1911's a few other things too. I will of course add $ where applicable.

tn-1.jpg

tn.jpg

tn-2.jpg

tn-3.jpg

Last Edited:
I miss mine.....did you do the firing pin upgrade too or just the rollers? These are flat shooting, fast, fire breathing little monsters. Wish I wasn't unemployed. Free bump

I miss mine.....did you do the firing pin upgrade too or just the rollers? These are flat shooting, fast, fire breathing little monsters. Wish I wasn't unemployed. Free bump

Yes, thank you for reminding me. I did install a new production hardened steel firing pin as well.

I will be in Portland until noon tomarrow. Will u take $250.00 for gun and accessories, pistol, barrel, rollers and paperwork- W/O ammo! Heading out the door to a banquet dinner, I will check in when I get back motel. Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top