JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my Stribog SP9A3. This is the roller-delayed version that is softer shooting then the direct blowback A1. Threaded barrel is ready for your suppressor. Comes with 5-30 round mags, front grip, pistol brace, canvas case, and the original box and paperwork(not in picture). The current muzzle device is a linear compensator, which is also included. Comes with the Holosun red dot($160 value). I also upgraded the charging handle block, bolt release handle, and added a short stroke kit, all from HBI industries.

This has all the upgrades you want, ready to go. Never had a single malfunction, shoots like a dream and is dead bubblegum accurate. This is one of the most fun guns I've ever shot.

I'm selling this only because I never shoot it and I'd rather finance a new shotgun for sporting clays and skeet. It has around 300 rounds through it.

Not into a trade unless you have a really nice over/under shotgun, in which case maybe we can work something out.

If you want more pictures, PM me.

Thanks for looking!

370A14D0-8B8D-468A-81B1-22CDB5AAD96E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.