JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1694564565988.png

Aloha, Mark

Its a 4 Season (fall, winter, Spring, Summer) League. 10-12 events per season. Points from each night carry on from each season for the championship. So attendance is key to winning in overall points. Each Night in a season will be different. Different targets, Round Count, distance, Time discipline, points available and bonus points available.

Shooing Classes are base on handgun besides the beginner class.
classes simply put are
"Just As Good" "Hi-points, Rusty war bring backs, and soviet mil-surp." (which if you compete in any other class you may compete in this class NFT for no additional fee) Pretty much any pistol that's pretty bubblegumty.

Beginner Class Regardless of pistol and accessories new shooters shoot in this class 3 night wins in a row and you get bumped into the class that fits your pistol and Points carry over.

Rimfire Open Class Rimfire Pistols (conversion kits aloud) Iron Sight, Laser, or Optic Ruger standard Ruger Mark Series, Browning Buckmark, Glock 44, TX22, Sig p322, S&W M&P, S&W Victory. Aftermarket accessories is unlimited Purpose built Competition guns Like Volquartsen Black Mamba, Walther GSP, Hammerli Free pistol will be bumped to Unlimited class.

Centerfire Iron Sights Centerfire pistols below .45 Caliber without lasers or optics. Generally duty grade pistols like Glock, HK, Sig, Beretta, and Smith & Wesson

Centerfire Optic Centerfire pistols below .45 Caliber with lasers or optics. Generally duty grade pistols like Glock HK, Sig, Beretta, and Smith & Wesson

Fat N' Slow Pistols in .45 caliber and above. We've separated .45 duty pistols to their own class for scoring purposes. How .45 tears paper could give it a bit of an unfair advantage. 1911, Glock, HK, FNH, Walther, and Smith & Wesson. Purpose Built Competition Pistols will be bumped into Unlimited Class.

Unlimited Class Duty pistols with more than 3 Modifications or after market parts are Bumped to Unlimited. Pistol brands automatically put into this class are Staccato, Nighthawk, STI, Bul Armory, Taran Tactical, Zev Tech, Alpha Foxtrot, Dan Wesson, Hudson, Laugo Arms, Wilson Combat, Beretta 92X line, Sig Legion, Sig Spectre Series, CZ Shadow line, CZ SP-01 Line, Walther PPQ Q4 & Q5 Match Pistols, Walther PDP Pro SD, Colt Gold Cup, SA Prodigy. Purpose Built Competition Guns, Race Guns, and Steel Challenge Guns.

The Complete information including schedule will be posted to the NWA Facebook and Instagram later this week. These rules are still subject to change and I'd love to hear any and all feed back and Ideas! Please interact with the thread and I'll read it daily!

What is the cost? I might like to randomly show up and shoot whatever the course of fire is for the day. My Gun(s), my ammo. I don't care to commit to an every Tuesday deal. I got too much other stuff going on.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

What is the cost? I might like to randomly show up and shoot whatever the course of fire is for the day. My Gun(s), my ammo. I don't care to commit to an every Tuesday deal. I got too much other stuff going on.
its $30 for a non member $15 for a member and there is no commitment to a full season. but the more events you make it to the more points you earn in a season. more chances of winning the Seasonal Trophy for your Class/ Classes

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews