JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Nearly everyone who has a "collection" of firearms has a Model 94 and a Ruger 10/22 rifle. The Ruger 10/22 is, of course, a mainstay .22 cal. rifle that is affordable, durable and fairly accurate out of the box. So, I'm wondering if there is a semi-auto .22 cal pistol that falls into that category as well. Thoughts?

been collecting firearms for over 35 years never owned a model 94 and while I did own a 10-22 I finally found someone to take it off my hands in a trade.

but to answer your question The Ruger MK series of pistols would fit your wants

I think eveyone starts out with the Sig Mosquito or similar plinker. They get tired of it and look for something else more reliable.

The Ruger 22/45 is a nice gun....

Ruger MK series, but if you want to impress girls and 12 year old boys (I think that sounds wrong!) get a Charger and put a Promag Archangel stock and toys on it. Makes for a fun plinker with 25 or 50 rounds on hand vs 10.

Impractical, but tons of fun and as reliable as a 10/22 carbine (same components).

Browning Buckmark! I've been more than happy with mine, amazing trigger, great accuracy, and you're not going to feel like going on a murderous rampage after disassembling the damn thing like the MKII!!!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top