JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Nearly everyone who has a "collection" of firearms has a Model 94 and a Ruger 10/22 rifle. The Ruger 10/22 is, of course, a mainstay .22 cal. rifle that is affordable, durable and fairly accurate out of the box. So, I'm wondering if there is a semi-auto .22 cal pistol that falls into that category as well. Thoughts?

been collecting firearms for over 35 years never owned a model 94 and while I did own a 10-22 I finally found someone to take it off my hands in a trade.

but to answer your question The Ruger MK series of pistols would fit your wants

I think eveyone starts out with the Sig Mosquito or similar plinker. They get tired of it and look for something else more reliable.

The Ruger 22/45 is a nice gun....

Ruger MK series, but if you want to impress girls and 12 year old boys (I think that sounds wrong!) get a Charger and put a Promag Archangel stock and toys on it. Makes for a fun plinker with 25 or 50 rounds on hand vs 10.

Impractical, but tons of fun and as reliable as a 10/22 carbine (same components).

Browning Buckmark! I've been more than happy with mine, amazing trigger, great accuracy, and you're not going to feel like going on a murderous rampage after disassembling the damn thing like the MKII!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top