JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
MILWAUKIE
State
Oregon
Zip Code
380ACP Processed Brass and Primer Combo Meal Deal
This is indoor range pickup brass that has been deprimed and full length sized by running through a pass-through LEE factory crimp die.
It has been tumbled with stainless steel pins before being dried in a dehydrator.

I have 4 bags of 525 pieces each for $35 per bag

With each bag you can either get 600 Fiocchi Small Pistol Primers for an additional $36 OR you can get 500 Remington #1-1/2 Small Pistol Primers for an additional $32.

9MM Processed Brass and Primer Combo Meal Deal
This is indoor range pickup brass (95% once fired) that has been sized and deprimed, expanded but not flared (so you can flare to your preferred setting) and then tumbled with stainless steel pins before being dried in a dehydrator. I have inspected and removed any military crimped primer pockets as well as ALL THOSE DREADED S&B TIGHT PRIMER POCKET CASES!

I have:
1 Bag of 1,050 pieces of mixed headstamp brass for $40
1 Bag of 300 pieces of mixed headstamp brass for $13

With each bag you can either get 600 Fiocchi Small Pistol Primers for an additional $36 OR you can get 500 Remington #1-1/2 Small Pistol Primers for an additional $32.

9mm Tumbled Brass and Primer Combo Meal Deal
Indoor range brass that has been tumbled and inspected only.

Bags of 1050 pieces of mixed headstamped (all commercial, no military or S&B) brass for $25/bag

38 Special Processed Brass and Primer Combo Meal Deal
This is indoor range pickup brass (95% once fired) that has been sized and deprimed, expanded but not flared (so you can flare to your preferred setting) and then tumbled with stainless steel pins before being dried in a dehydrator.

1 Bag of 300 pieces of mixed headstamp brass for $20-SOLD
1 Bag of 260 pieces of mixed headstamp brass for $17-SOLD
1 Bag of 260 pieces of mixed headstamp brass for $17
1 Bag of 125 pieces of mixed headstamp nickel for $8-SOLD

With each bag above you can get 200 Remington #1-1/2 Small Pistol Primers for an additional $13.

38 Special Tumbled Brass and Primer Combo Meal Deal
Indoor range brass that has been tumbled and inspected only

I have: 1 Bag of 1100 pieces of mixed headstamp brass for $55

I have Remington #1-1/2 Small Pistol Primers for $ 65.00 for 1000 primers OR
Fiocchi Small Pistol Primers for $ 90.00 for 1500 primers to go with this bag of brass

40 S&W Processed Brass and Primer Combo Meal Deal
Indoor range pickup brass (90% once fired) that has been sized and deprimed and then ran through a LEE APP press with the bulge buster to make case side nice and straight before wet tumbling and drying.

I have available:
2 Plastic Ammo Cans with 1050 pieces of mixed headstamp brass for $55 each

1 Plastic Ammo Can with 1150 pieces of mixed headstamp brass & nickel for $55 each
With each Ammo Can you can get 750 Fiocchi Small Pistol Primers for an additional $45

40S&W Tumbled Brass and Primer Combo Meal Deal

1 Bag of 650 pieces of mixed headstamped brass for $20
1 Bag of 650 pieces of mixed headstamped brass & nickel for $20
1 Bag of 850 pieces of mixed headstamped brass for $25

45ACP Processed Brass and Primer Combo Meal Deal
Indoor range pickup brass that has been sized and deprimed and then ran through a LEE APP press with the bulge buster to make case side nice and straight before wet tumbling and drying.

1 Bag of 285 pieces of LARGE PRIMER mixed headstamp brass for $20
With each bag above you can either get 300 Fiocchi Small Pistol Primers for an additional $18 OR you can get 300 Remington #1-1/2 Small Pistol Primers for an additional $19.

1 Bag of 600 pieces of LARGE PRIMER mixed headstamp brass for $45
2 Bags of 700 pieces of LARGE PRIMER mixed headstamp brass for $50 each
With each bag you can get 600 Fiocchi Small Pistol Primers for an additional $36

45ACP Tumbled Brass and Primer Combo Meal Deal

1 Bag of 814 pieces of LARGE PRIMER mixed headstamped brass for $40
With each bag you can get 600 Fiocchi Small Pistol Primers for an additional $36

9MM-02.jpg 9MM-03.jpg 380ACP-01.jpg 380ACP-02.jpg 380ACP-03.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top