JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't get me wrong, happy to see them taking ATF to task, but how is this "huge news"? Doesn't Congress call someone in to yell at every other week?
We might see Congress do something :rolleyes: more likely, House passes a new bill to ""fix"" the ATF regulations by making a new statute to grant them powers, plus amend GCA/NFA to add the criteria to rifles definition, and whatever else, then Senate.

We might see Congress do something :rolleyes: more likely, House passes a new bill to ""fix"" the ATF regulations by making a new statute to grant them powers, plus amend GCA/NFA to add the criteria to rifles definition, and whatever else, then Senate.
Which has always failed in the past and why brandon's doing a "reach around' in the first place.

The sad side of that is the dadnub rino's. History shows that the more and longer that they push an issue... it tends to break down resistance and some of the elected darwinian reject nimrods seem to think they are obligated to make compromises under the, "well, we have to give them something so everyone can have a win" mentality.

Wrong is wrong. F the "everyone's a winner" BS. Hand them the "L" and tell em to go sit and spin.

Which has always failed in the past and why brandon's doing a "reach around' in the first place.

The sad side of that is the dadnub rino's. History shows that the more and longer that they push an issue... it tends to break down resistance and some of the elected darwinian reject nimrods seem to think they are obligated to make compromises under the, "well, we have to give them something so everyone can have a win" mentality.

Wrong is wrong. F the "everyone's a winner" BS. Hand them the "L" and tell em to go sit and spin.
I say give 'em something to show for their efforts, the same Big Banana they try to give us.

Supposedly the alphabet submitted their rebuttal to the FPC case requesting an injunction yesterday, but can't seem to find it.

Anyone have a link?

1678924243435.png

Last Edited:
Is the "resolution" binding or non-binding. My bet is the latter.
Well.. it's really just posturing and getting our representatives to attach their names to it or not. Allowing "the people" to know who to rake over the coals.

To be binding it would have to be passed by both houses and signed by brandon. THAT just ain't gonna happen.

It was pretty bad in the late 90's when they just finished up the Ruby Ridge operation and they had a bunch of bored ATF agents in state busting militia bubbas for their muffler hut machine guns. If anyone offers to buy your illegal machine gun ...its an ATF agent. If anyone wants to sell you an illegal machine gun...its an ATF agent. If you start a militia and have 20 guys in your group...12 of them are FBI agents. Hooking up with a 16 year old girl online? Its a cop. None of this stuff is difficult to figure out but people do stupid stuff over and over again thinking they wont get caught. People will rat you out to save their own skin 10 times out of 10.
You are so right about people ratting you out 10 out of 10 times. I laugh every time I hear someone say I would never turn one of my friends in, yes you will as soon as you're looking at a prison sentence. It's better to just do it by the book and you do not have to worry about anything.

You are so right about people ratting you out 10 out of 10 times. I laugh every time I hear someone say I would never turn one of my friends in, yes you will as soon as you're looking at a prison sentence. It's better to just do it by the book and you do not have to worry about anything.
I think it's a very sad commentary if the acceptable norm these days is... if a person makes choices that land them in trouble with the law... instead of accepting resposibility for those actions, simply trade off another persons freedom if there is a chance it might lower their own debt to society.

What makes it more troubling is that if people truly believe everyone they know would do that to them, there is nothing holding them back from rationalizing that it's perfectly acceptable to screw over anyone in their friends circle first.

Personally, I don't buy it as a general rule for one second. However, I can most certainly see why some folks might "want" to believe that... so they don't have to feel any guilt for their own lack of moral fiber.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top