JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<broken link removed>

So this morning I read about the pirates killing the 4 hostages on that yacht, and I cannot for the life of me figure out why we don't go Roman on these mother-efers.
The Navy captured 13 pirates when they boarded the yacht. Step one, execute them on the spot. Step two - start bombing raids on their basses and whatever sh.thole villages and/or cities they come from.

That aside, what kind of a re.tard takes a yacht cruise through a known pirate territory??

... NFA is censoring the word r.e.t.a.r.d ??? Really??

<broken link removed>

So this morning I read about the pirates killing the 4 hostages on that yacht, and I cannot for the life of me figure out why we don't go Roman on these mother-efers.
The Navy captured 13 pirates when they boarded the yacht. Step one, execute them on the spot. Step two - start bombing raids on their basses and whatever sh.thole villages and/or cities they come from.

That aside, what kind of a re.tard takes a yacht cruise through a known pirate territory??

... NFA is censoring the word r.e.t.a.r.d ??? Really??

The amount of censorship here is ridiculous.

The entire lot should be playing cards with Davy Jones right now

Oh, scratch that, he would have them swabbing the decks and painting

At least one Seal team got in a little live action

And yes this site is absurdly PC

The entire lot should be playing cards with Davy Jones right now

Oh, scratch that, he would have them swabbing the decks and painting

At least one Seal team got in a little live action

And yes this site is absurdly PC

hahahah I should have thrown in the joker emoticon. I'm with the majority...these guys are waiting oxygen and space on the planet.

The meal tickets were most likely murdered by the Followers of the Religion of Peace, when the Americans were found to be passing out that EVILEbook The Bible. That is a death sentence.

The whole situation is just sad. But I have got to wonder why in the heck these people sailed within range of a known pirate area. Not blaming them for the situation they placed themselves in but still? Did they believe that they were too small for the pirates to take interest in? Kudos to the response team.
I am all for making the pirate haven area a nice glass pile.

I actually read an article on North Africa, how oil companies are going into N. Africa and paying off the local corrupt govts to keep their mouths shut, and making billions out of the region.
Meanwhile the people of those countries are starving, living in huts, and drinking dirty bacteria laced water.
So they started kidnapping oil execs for ransom. This got to be a little too wide spread.
Also the people of those areas were angry that other nations were sending mass fishing boats in their waters to steal "their" fish. Leaving their off coast waters with little to feed their already starving communities.

And just like drugs, and whatnot if you can get easy money then those people are going to do it.
People of those war torn countries started getting rich and here come the warloads to get rich of from the same pirating ideas.

But it really is sad that this all started because people were just trying to survive.

Either way. They should be shot and throw overboard.

I've have not heard of the toxic dumping all those that would not surprise me one bit, but I have heard of the big fishing fleets. I would have actually been supportive of the Somalis if they just stuck to seizing foreign fishing vessels in their waters. I would even support them if the demanded payment for return of these fishing ships...... as long as they were seized in Somali water. I would have also supported them if the just sold the ships, jailed the crew, or just sunk the ships. They have the right to protect their waterways in any way they see fit.
They however crossed the line when they started seizing non fishing vessels that had nothing to do with fishing.

I completely agree.
After reading those stories I felt anger for what those people go through. I can't imagine being in a 3rd world country and not being able to take care of my family but seeing others get rich off from the country I am a citizen of. Including the govt officals.
They would be the first to meet my friend davy.

I was ok with them kidnapping the oil tycoons, and piratng ships in their waters, especially when no one gets hurt.

But when the warlords took over and starting killing people and targeting innocent people just for the sake of getting rich. That's when you you have to take action.
But most of these people are teenagers with AKs and all high on cot. So you never know what you'll get.

It's sad we spend all this time worrying about the middle east with all the genocide and murder that happens in Africa. It's a wasteland of murder, rape, and corruption.
Reminds me of the hollocaust. A survivor named Elie Wiesel made a speech at the White House about the Perils of Indifference. He spoke about the tradgedies in the death camps and how they couldn't wait until the world knew they were there suffering so we could go save them. Only to get out and find out many nations knew they were there and did nothing until Germany started invading other nations. Only when it was in others best interests did them come to their aid.

I'm sure there are millions in Africa waiting for someone to save them. Wondering if we know about their suffering.

There is no good reason for noncommercial ships/boats to be cruising the somali coast, unless someone wants to die with drama. Reported an estimated 600 hostages currently and several hundred ships/boats held by somali pirates. Better to have disguised boats with OPS guys and serious fire power do the cruising as bait. When pirates approach, hasten their demise.

There is no good reason for noncommercial ships/boats to be cruising the somali coast, unless someone wants to die with drama. Reported an estimated 600 hostages currently and several hundred ships/boats held by somali pirates. Better to have disguised boats with OPS guys and serious fire power do the cruising as bait. When pirates approach, hasten their demise.

+100000000

Now we have a Danish yacht and a family tkaen hostage.

Why the crap are people going anywhere near that country in a dang yacht???

I'm sorry, but at this point you know what it's all about, you deserve it. And if/when your family and kids get killed you can blame yourself.

Stupid.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads