JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How much more of Red Coat Pierce will it take? I think he had better get on a plane headed home while he still can by choice. Is he trying to incite his own murder to futher the anti-gun agenda? Just my 2cents.

I wonder how much of his own bunk he actually believes and how much he says just to drive up his ratings. Being inflammatory to increase market share is a common tactic.

Either way he's a tool.

How much more of Red Coat Pierce will it take? I think he had better get on a plane headed home while he still can by choice. Is he trying to incite his own murder to futher the anti-gun agenda? Just my 2cents.

to make him feel at home it would be done with a bat and a dull knife like the brits do it since he brags about great briton.

What do you expect? In uk, they solve all issues over crumpets and tea. Look at how that worked out for them. Maybe he's setting up for the second British Invasion.

I wonder how much of his own bunk he actually believes and how much he says just to drive up his ratings. Being inflammatory to increase market share is a common tactic.

Either way he's a tool.

Right on the money. He has discovered a way to get name recognition just like the MSNBC clowns. Thats what its all about, his day in the sun to help CNN's ratings.

Just saw him on TV with a couple more idiots talking gun control. I could only take it for about 30 seconds. It's the same story over and over. This is a daily CNN subject now. Some idiot was explaining how me wanting to keep my guns when the families of those killed will suffer for generations makes me less than human................ I'm now guilty by association without a trial. This is an all out war being waged. Emotion over intellect, evidence or any use of overall history......

What morgan is really pissed about is the American family tree kicked his British family tree and the real reason he wants our guns gone so he can have another shot at us without guns because a well armed military against the individual wasn't fair. Somebody needs to remind that moron because of the last time we engaged the British our 2A was written to protect us from Kings, Monarchs and Tyrants.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top