JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hope this was a guy who got tired of rioters blocking streets with mopeds and tables and decided he had enough. Who knows though, it could have been anything, even stolen vehicle. We don't know what the deal is yet.

Ah, haaaaaaaaaaaaa... Things just got a little bit more interesting for the investigation by the authorities...

Check out this woman's tweets for timely info on riots and attacks on police precincts:
82157788-2E0B-478F-A826-0F505587E532.png 8FA2B011-984C-49E4-A903-1BE65ED006BF.png

No, we don't. We were hoping you knew, and were just holding back on the answer for dramatic effect...

P,

I agree, but I wonder how long do they think demonstrating their 'power' will benefit them rather than pizz off most everyone?

Part of what I think is: Parental basement dwellers basically find blocking roads is just...fun and that's the benefit.

Time to send in massive water blasting trucks and hose them out whenever/wherever they show up!

Time to send in massive water blasting trucks and hose them out whenever/wherever they show up!
I've been wondering why this hasn't happened yet (okay... we all know why).
Hose em down, douse their illegal fireworks, clean the street, all at the same time. Seems like a no brainer.
I don't see a downside.

BTW, that skinny tire-slasher looks like that same brave warrior who braced the old lady, yelled in her face, and thwarted the attempts of that geriatric NAZI to use her fire-extinguisher-of-tyranny on the freedom-fire they set at the fascist police station the other night.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top