JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's so you can attach your cell phone to the eyepiece of your binos/spotting scope etc. Look at a small tv instead of through the eyepiece

Jeff

I picked up a knock off from amazon for under $10 to check out the concept and it actually makes it feasible to spot my own shots by taking video through my spotter. It's also nice to view targets on a screen rather than looking through the eyepiece. I've only used it once and on a range but it immediately earned a spot in my range bag. I wouldn't pay anywhere close to $100 for one but that being said the one I got is a bit fiddly to get the view adjusted correctly as it's "universal" and I think the higher prices come into play when they are tailor made for specific phones.

Hmmmm, thanks.

Intriguing idea.

My wife bought an old smart phone for $10.00 at Fry's Electronics to be used as an audio book listening device only 'not' for using to access the interweb.

Maybe with the 'skope' gizmo I could use it?

Constantly looking through a spotting scope is a p.i.a.

Thanks again to all who've helped me (and I assume others) understand this 'alien to me technology'.

When I was a very young whippersnapper, I'd lift the receiver off the hook and an operator (always female) would politely ask: "Number Please" you'd then tell her the number and you'd hear a bunch of weird clicking noises and eventually the other party would answer.

Then we got those new fangled, fancy schmancy rotary dial phones.

I loved and still prefer the old female operator style phones, consarn it.

A rotary dial phone was alien technology then and now - Hooboy, smart aleck phones acting as a better spotting scope assist...pssst, I kinda like it, but don't tell anyone...

Now, where'd I put my ear horn?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads