JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's so you can attach your cell phone to the eyepiece of your binos/spotting scope etc. Look at a small tv instead of through the eyepiece

Jeff

I picked up a knock off from amazon for under $10 to check out the concept and it actually makes it feasible to spot my own shots by taking video through my spotter. It's also nice to view targets on a screen rather than looking through the eyepiece. I've only used it once and on a range but it immediately earned a spot in my range bag. I wouldn't pay anywhere close to $100 for one but that being said the one I got is a bit fiddly to get the view adjusted correctly as it's "universal" and I think the higher prices come into play when they are tailor made for specific phones.

Hmmmm, thanks.

Intriguing idea.

My wife bought an old smart phone for $10.00 at Fry's Electronics to be used as an audio book listening device only 'not' for using to access the interweb.

Maybe with the 'skope' gizmo I could use it?

Constantly looking through a spotting scope is a p.i.a.

Thanks again to all who've helped me (and I assume others) understand this 'alien to me technology'.

When I was a very young whippersnapper, I'd lift the receiver off the hook and an operator (always female) would politely ask: "Number Please" you'd then tell her the number and you'd hear a bunch of weird clicking noises and eventually the other party would answer.

Then we got those new fangled, fancy schmancy rotary dial phones.

I loved and still prefer the old female operator style phones, consarn it.

A rotary dial phone was alien technology then and now - Hooboy, smart aleck phones acting as a better spotting scope assist...pssst, I kinda like it, but don't tell anyone...

Now, where'd I put my ear horn?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top