JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Need to raise some serious money for a project, so some things need to go. Sorry if some of the pics arent the greatest, it was a lot to take;

Also I have ammo that can be purchased for all of these guns (at great prices)

TRADES: Can't take any trades, cash only

S&W 686-3 .357, stainless, 4" barrel. This is a pre lock, pre MIM gun. In excellent shape (a little dirty at the moment). Has very light trigger pull with aftermarket springs (around 7lbs DA), but it sometimes light strikes. I can swap back to the factory springs if the buyer desires, but both sets of springs will be included. I also have the factory wood grips, no box, comes in a soft case. These are some of the most desirable revolvers out there. $550 SOLD

View attachment 203684

Taurus M444SS Raging Bull, stainless, .44 mag, with 8 3/8" barrel. This is one of the heaviest built .44 mags out there, has dual cylinder releases, and built like a tank. It will take the heaviest loads just like any ruger, and is far more comfortable to shoot. Comes with factory box (which is a bit worn). $500 SPF

IMG_0134.jpg
IMG_0133.jpg

Like new Ruger MK III hunter, this gun is extremely accurate. Comes with all the factory goodies, along with a Volquartsen Accurizing Kit, which is over $100 buy it self. Kit is brand new and not installed.
Volquartsen Accurizing Kit Ruger Mark 3, 22/45 Silver - MidwayUSA

$500 for gun and accurizing kit
SOLD without kit

Excellent condition FN FNP-45 (.45 acp), one of my favorite full size .45s made. Its a big gun, but comfortable to shoot. Comes with factory plastic hardcase, 14rd mags (3 of them I think), manual, backstraps, ect. I will include the inside M5 for another $100 (it either needs new battery or bulb) $525 SPF

IMG_0181-1.jpg
IMG_0182.jpg

Like new FN FNP-9 (9mm), excellent shooter. Comes with factory case, 3 mags, ect. $475
SPF

IMG_0187.jpg
IMG_0194-1.jpg
IMG_0127.jpg
IMG_0126.jpg
IMG_0125.jpg

Dan Wesson RZ-45 Heritage (.45 acp) This is the infamous razorback model in .45. This is the 2009 model (the first year), and if what I heard was correct, only 100 of these guns were made during that year. These are some of the best 1911s made for the money. Its in nearly flawless shape, except for a small scratch on one of the grips. Comes with factory box and mag, ect. $1050 SOLD

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.