JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
2 Petra Falkor 300 win mag magazines $200ea price is firm,no trades, will ship. Will use Venmo or zelle only.

146505C3-C670-4D02-8163-BB6E8CD2026A.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thank you for the quick response! Are they brand new or have they been used? Also, can you in any way accept payment by credit card or debit card? I don't have a Zelle or Venmo account. thank you very much for your time and help. I would really like to figure out a way to buy one from you that also works best on your end!

They are used but very minimally. If you look close at the pics you can see some lines in the metal where they were taken in and out of the mag well.
You'll have to set up a zelle or Venmo account if you want one, (zelle is pretty easy if you have a major bank) or pick up and pay cash. I'm not a store, I can't accept credit or debit.
If you want me to ship: Once I receive payment send me your address and I'll ship them out the same or next day and I'll give you the tracking number. All you have to do then is wait for the mail man. I have good reviews on here everything comes as described.

250.00 for both is great! I am in and would like to buy them from you. Thank you so much for reaching back out to me. I am working to set up a Venmo or Zelle account now. I will get you your money as quickly as possible. I am just finishing up a meeting and will work on setting that up to get funds in there.

Ok, I just made payment from my bank account. Hopefully you receive it over the next day, not sure how long it takes. Here is a screen shot of my Venmo Account if helpful. Sorry man, 1st time, just don't want to screw it up!

Karl Wenzel
895 McMurdo Circle
Castle Rock Colorado 80108

IMG_0358.PNG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.