JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks to all who have taken the time to sign & forward this petition.
We need to keep this going to send a message to TPTB that the fee payers (and they have the nerve to call us stake holders) are NOT HAPPY!!!:mad:

Last Edited:
Signed.

On a side note, back in '84 before I moved to Alaska, I was the temporary treasurer for the Silverton chapter of Northwest Steelheaders. Glad to see they're still around.

Ray

Saw the boys from NW Steelheaders today at the Pacific Northwest Sportsman Show at the Portland Expo and chatted them up a bit. They were getting a lot of signatures today and hopefully a lot more throughout the weekend.

Saw the boys from NW Steelheaders today at the Pacific Northwest Sportsman Show at the Portland Expo and chatted them up a bit. They were getting a lot of signatures today and hopefully a lot more throughout the weekend.

Did they happen to say how many signatures they have since this whole thing started?

Did they happen to say how many signatures they have since this whole thing started?
They didn't know offhand. It seemed they were just a couple of members, volunteering their time at the booth. Looked like they had a hundred or so on paper. Basically, they have two goals this weekend...membership drive and getting folks to sign the petition.

Well I seen & heard from the northern flock of the northwest steelheaders at the committee meeting in Olympia today. They did a great job of providing a lot of constructive information and gave it to the committing.

Edited & moved to WA St. HB 1647 Get ready for fishing license increases post 16.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads