JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You are already on a list. And if you are not your next door neighbor will turn you in just like the good Germans did in 1938.
Up to you. Stop it now before it gets rolling, better act fast and personally I don't rely on others to protect my freedom.
Thinking good thoughts won't make this go away.

Last Edited:
I edited my above post due to being a little to harsh.
This is the classic Grasshopper vs the Ants, we're a huge majority and need to make our voices heard.

Some of us went to public school, but I still remember some important historical things...

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers.....

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Hmmmm, sounds to me like history repeating itself.

It isn't time to sign anything... It is time to be this guy.

A-lone-man-refusing-to-do-the-Nazi-salute-1936.jpg

Done! And if this gets to the Congress where it MIGHT be heard, then the AR ban will be null and void! We have to keep using any and all means to make out voices heard, this is but one, there are many more! People are starting to wake up and see the darkness that surrounds us, an are doing something about it, its time we did even more!

I signed it, but damn, There's no way this is going to make the required signatures in time judging on where it's at now. You couldn't have made that title any more polarizing if you tried.

Oh well, I forwarded it nonetheless.

Doubt it will get there. Hope it does, but really a petition doesn't matter unless the government wants it already. Signed in case it does get there and works though.

DONE!!! I'll always do my part to voice my opposition to TYRANNY!!!
I have e-mailed all my elected officials that "LAW ABIDING AMERICANS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM" and we are damn tired of being oppressed by liberal politicians so they had better wake and get with the program before it is too late. I don't sugar coat anything, it still tastes the same!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top