JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Mauser
Caliber
270 Winchester
City
Sutherlin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Custom built 6.5-06 off of an FN Mauser action that has been blueprinted and gone through. The barreled action is bedded in a Bell and Carlson stock. The barrel is a 1-8 twist with a radial brake. Cerekote was done in Sutherlin OR, by Curt's Custom Guns.

The chambering and other gunsmithing work was done in Sheridan WY by a refutable gunsmith. I cannot remember all the details on this build like barrel manufacturer, or other little details, but I had it done in 2019 or 2020 and I know there are only 20 rounds down the pipe for a break-in I did weeks after getting it complete.

It's heavier than I prefer (9lb 2oz), so I can't see myself using it. I have somewhere around $1700 into this build and I know I wont see a lot of that investment back, but I'll keep it before I give it away.

The cost of the build was roughly as follows:
Action - $200
Barrel - $400
Brake - $100
Stock - $300
Coating - $250
Gunsmithing - $500

If there is anything I would do to make it perfect, it would be to add a Timney Trigger. The trigger is a Sako adjustable trigger, I think…. That could be another build I had done, so don't quote me. Either way, the trigger is heavy.

Trades Welcomed

IMG_3844.jpeg IMG_3850.jpeg IMG_3851.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.